PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Just smoking one now, I love them, they are the best pipe for the money by far, I have 7, all of them smoke great. Figured I would share.

biloxi123

Might Stick Around
Apr 13, 2011
Layton, UT
Man, I have serious pipe envy! The problem I have is that JM is on the east coast and by the time I get around to seeing his new pipes, they're already sold. I guess I'll just have to get up earlier! :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
If you really want one, just PM me with your phone and type of pipe. I go frequently and would gladly snap a pix of existing stock (usually he has 25 or so pipes on the rack, many very similar to the weekly sales offering) I'll send you a camera pix, you call and buy it if it floats your boat. I'm stopping by Thursday at noon for some tobacco for my FL leather-working pipe buddy, Joe.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Here are the first five
af1dc5eb.jpg

This is the one the stem broke off
IMG-20111118-00029.jpg

The last one I dont have a picture for, and I am not currently at my apartment, its a neat squat little billiard, nice pipe

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
I share your love of Boswell pipes and have a nice colletion:
1 freehand sitter

1 freehand swirl pipe

1 shot shell pipe

1 standard bent

1 rusticated free hand
I have the rusticated freehand dedicated to Boswell's Best mixture and everytime I smoke it, it provides a Zen-like experience. A true testiment to dedicating a pipe to a beloved mixture.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I also love Boswells and used to have three but I am down to one now. I had to reduce my collection due to an unexpected financial hardship a few years ago.
Smokey

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
it's nice living close!! It really is a nice shop and the Boswell's are really cool. The only downside is when I go there I end up with another pipe...well...I guess that isn't such a bad thing!!

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I plan on making a trip to grab one when it gets warmer, I live in Wilkes Barre so its not too bad

mrhooker93

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2011
What exactly are the general price ranges for Boswell Pipes? I have wanted one for a while now, but they sell as soon as they are posted on the website........

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I have a 2011 unsmoked Boswell that I will be posting for sale here in the near future once I take a couple pictures. It is a bent smooth finish pipe and the only reason I want to sell it is because after receiving it I realized that it was a little smaller that I prefer.
I will be selling it for $89.00, which is exactly what I paid for it. If anyone is interested and doesn't want to wait just send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward you a quick pic taken with my cell phone. I will prefer to be paid via pay pal and will ship the pipe just as it came to me in a Boswell box with the pipe sock, pipe tool, pipe cleaners, and a sample of tobacco that I will pull out of my cellar.
I'm going to restrict this to only those members within the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.