PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
I lost it yesterday. Here's what happened.
Last night I was in Dunkin Donuts. There was an Army Ranger in front me ordering. I said to the cashier. I'm buying for him. "Don't take his money." The Ranger, Gregg, argued with me. I told him he was losing the argument as I handed my money to the girl. And then this punk behind me says. "I wouldn't buy no baby killer noth'in." He and his punk friend laughed. I turned to him and said. "What did you just say?" He pushes me and says. "Back off homer."
Now I'm 67 years old, and a vet. I grabbed this punks neck, he was probably early 20's, with both hands and dragged his a-- outside. The G.I. and the manager are following me telling me to let him go. The G.I. said it was no big deal. Just as I dragged this punk into the parking lot a police car pulled in. He was stopping for coffee.
Long story short. I was not arrested because the punk pushed me first. There were witnesses. The G.I. was on his way home in PA. The manager was glad I dragged the punk outside. And the policeman was an ex marine.
Oh yes, and the punk was arrested for having a controlled substance on him. BTW, when I grabbed that guy, his friend took off running.
And then I came home and smoked a pipefull of Frog Morton while drinking a glass of stout.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Great, my kind of donut run. I'll bet the punk wasn't planning on being "punked".

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
This makes me so angry!!!! I am glad, indianafrank, that it was you and not me. Cop or no cop, someone would have had to stop me. My baby brother is a soldier, my stepbrother, and a two brothers-in-law, if this had been one of them...well I wouldn't be posting this now.

All of you Vets who are members here thank you and I sincerely apologize for the incredible stupidity that you must deal with sometimes.

Jan 8, 2013
I would have told the Army Ranger it is a very big deal. They put their asses on the line for us, they don't deserve hearing that kind of trash. I'd say you let the punk off easy. Good on you for showing that kind of BS shouldn't be tolerated.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
And then this punk behind me says. "I wouldn't buy no baby killer noth'in."
And where does this ignoramus get his information.
I'm confused on the baby killer part. Do people really think soldiers are out there in the battlefield taking pot shots at infants?
Besides, if you've never seen action, you simply have no right to comment.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Kids today have no respect for their elders or anything for that matter. Its a shame really. In my line of work I see it on a daily basis and its very annoying and frustrating. Good for you to show this weak minded idiot a lesson in respect. Nice gesture to buy the soldiers order too.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
I'm sorry, but good for you and bad for you. While dragging the punk outside he could have pulled a knife and or gun and ended everything right there. If you are married and or have children, today's confrontations are not worth the risk.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
AWESOME. Good on ya, Frank, sometimes it takes getting physical with imbeciles to get a point across or to put them in their place for sticking their nose (or mouth) where it don't belong. While i certainly do not promote violence, contrary to what the general population thinks (not all, but a good portion of them) violence DOES solve problems and instill discipline. The key word with that "violence" is moderation and the appropriation of when it is administered.
The great nation we live in would not exist, nor would any other order in the world, without violence. Violence is the yang to peace's yin, both are necessary for balance in this world.
Just my strong opinion, take it for what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.