Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I've been going with Patricia for a little over 2 months now.
I don't normally smoke around her. I make sure I have recently brushed my teeth, use mouthwash, etc. for obvious reasons. I put on cologne and fresh clothes so I don't smell like smoke.
Last night, after a baseball game, and then snacks and drinks in the local pub, we come back to my place, and she asks; "Why don't you ever smoke around me?"
I told her that I want to smell good and taste good for her.
She responded that we should go out on the deck and smoke a cigar together. She shared a cigar with me and made out with me while doing so.
How cool is that?

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
A guy named Clinton once shared a cigar with someone too....... Ooops, did I type that one where everyone could see it? Neighbors were probably saying "Look, that guy over there is smoking a cigar right out where everyone can see him!" :)
J/K Sounds like you have you a good one Kevin.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
bets I ever got was my girlfriend sitting on my lap while I smoked my pipe, it lasted about 6 minutes before she got mad that it smelled too bad.
Good for you Kevin, go get em

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
BOSS MODE: Sharing a pipe, in bed, candles lit, but remembering to put the pipe somewhere it won't light the mattress on fire when neither of you can hold on to it any longer.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Tune in next Thursday to see them eating raw onions and garlic cloves and seeing who can't stand the smell any longer!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I don't normally smoke around her. I make sure I have recently brushed my teeth, use mouthwash, etc. for obvious reasons. I put on cologne and fresh clothes so I don't smell like smoke
I do the same thing. She's never complained, but I feel it's just being respectful since she doesn't smoke.
Tune in next Thursday to see them eating raw onions and garlic cloves and seeing who can't stand the smell any longer!
:rofl:
Keep telling stories, Kevin. I'll have something for Penthouse Letters pretty soon!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
:laughat:

pipeinhand.jpg

pipeinhand is a riot! :rofl:

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Very awesome, my better half had a cigar smoking grandpa. So my smoke smell is something she enjoys. I too am blessed and am well aware of the fact.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Good stuff Kevin. That's nice to know she accepts and enjoys your hobby. But I must ask since this is a tobacco lovers site, what type and or brand of cigar? It's 65 here in Ontario today, Southwest Ontario that is and for March, that's like summer. I've thought of cigars all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.