PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I feel badly for my holding out on you folks. One of my favorite flakes has been impossible to find so I decided that until I had completed filling my cellar with it I would not talk it up. I have kept going back an forth on whether to let everyone know about it and I have been feeling bad for being selfish. I hope you guys will forgive me as normally I have always let you guys know about my favorites. I have finally filled my cellar to a point where I am comfortable with the amount I have so it is time to let you guys know what this blend is.
It has been harder to get than Stonehaven or Wessex Brigade Campaign and it has been out of stock on a regular basis for over 8 months. Recently Sp has gotten some in but when they do it is less than 30 tins at a time and it sells out in 4 minutes or less.
The blend I am talking about is John Aylesbury Luxury Flake. This flake is as sweet and tasty as any in my cellar. The flavors are loaded with molasses and is smooth as silk. You guys know how much I love Klondike Gold, Capstan Blue and even Stonehaven, and this stuff is right up there and the only flake I enjoy a bit more is the Wessex Brigade Campaign dark Flake. I am sorry to say that it will be a bitch to find as the only two places I have ever bought it at is SP and PC. No one else carries it that I could find.
So in closing, please forgive my selfishness, I normally enjoy letting everyone know what my favorites are but I just could not get enough of this blend and it was the only one that was holding me back from completing my cellar. If you can find this blend, I highly recommend trying it, I cannot even imagine how good it is going to bbe with some age on it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh, cigrmaster, relax. We all do that. We don't advertise the pipes we want to buy nor the blends we covet until we've made

the purchase ourselves. That wouldn't be too smart. Thanks for the tip. I'll put it on the list, which I expect to finish smoking

at the age of 174, when I will start the rotation all over again.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hey Harris, we all know what it is to stake a claim and to fight to the end to protect it. You're aces in my book pal; especially as you're letting us in on the quality of the flake now that you've expanded your cellar.
The only question I have is, did you take another insurance rider out when you added the extra room in the cellar, and installed the antiPeckonal devices in the basement?
-- Pat

Dec 24, 2012
And now, my Brothers, I call upon you to pass judgment on Cigrmaster for the crime of being a Tobacco Hoarding Whore.
HEREWITH RESOLVED:
The scarlet letter "A" for "Ass" should be permanently etched on Cigrmaster's avatar for the duration of his existence on this forum, lest he offer restitution to The Brotherhood by distributing the fruits of his whorery - namely, tins of JA Luxury Flake - to those on this forum for whom he has forsaken in favor of his own avarice and greed.
Please vote on the resolution now - what doth thou say: yay or nay?

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Harris, that must be a misprint: 80 tins. I don't have 80 tins in my entire cellar.
Peck, you gotta do something about this. Harris is outta control. LOL

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Peck you get bonus points for effective use of "whorery"...
I live in a glass house. I obstain.
-- Pat

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Harris if I'm not mistaken you mentioned Wessex Brigade Campaign in a recent thread asking what was in our cellar. I happened to notice I wasn't currently cellaring that and made note. I'm not sure if you mentioned the John Aylesbury...

Status
Not open for further replies.