New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, she's had me painting while it rains, and moving rocks in the yard when its not. Painting rooms, moving furniture, and all of my boxes that have been spread out through all of the closets in the house, now have to be compiled in the smoking room. Something about needing a place to put the vacuum somewhere, "yaddi yadda." But, the cabinets that I had built are full, so now I will now refer to my pipe room as the piles of tins and boxes room. I have 250 lbs on reccord, but some of these I never wrote a year on or entered them in my pipe app. So... Mrs Cosmic told me I may just be sleeping in piles of unreccored tins. She's going to flip when UPS arrives on Monday. Crap!

7BAA6DF8-A555-4B65-A482-F2891C81A7D0_zpstciaytbs.jpg

DDBCB12B-D1D8-41FD-A519-6A98FB6F6D54_zps1epjce84.jpg

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
So...when the revolution starts, those of us in the northern portion of the country will head to Pecks.
Those in the southern portion should go to Cosmic's

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Thats alot of tobacco, but no worries! No mail on Monday (Post Office closed). So you have till Tuesday to think of something to buy her to make her forget about your addiction.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, she's right. I need to save this photo to look at when I'm worried about my TAD. It turns out I'm the master of self restraint. Not that I wouldn't like to come over to your house and help you sample the goods.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

So they went from having a cabinet to having their own room. Sounds like someone is winning to me. :puffy:

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
And that is exactly why I get all of my orders shipped to my place of work and sneak the packages in when my wife is asleep or in the back feeding our baby. You've got to have a system, man.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This post takes some weight off my mind. At least we don't have to worry about Cosmic running out of tobacco this summer. Through Labor Day, he's set.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I have about 80 lbs. I'll most likely not see the end of it.
I hope it is worth some money for my daughter one day..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.