PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I was alone, on a small tropical island. A gentle breeze blew through the trees. I thought, "This is perfect weather for a cold beer."
No sooner had I thought that than a waiter appeared, towel draped over one arm, wearing a white suit. He handed me a cold black 'n' tan in a highball glass.
Am I dreaming? I thought.
"It's not a dream, sir," he said softly, "But you may wish to visit the guest cottage."
Shrugging, I figured he might be right. I walked up the beach a ways to this little gazebo thing with windows. Inside, I could see a tall, blond and fit lady settling down in one of the plush chairs. As I watched, she removed her bathrobe, and began peeling away layers of clothing.
I was at that door faster than light speed. She flung aside a stocking, and locked me with her sensual gaze. "Won't you come in, traveler?"
More clothing flew away from her. I watched each piece leave. Finally, she stood before me wearing only two small squares of cloth. The world departed from my mind at that moment.
"And now for the best part of all," she said, reaching down toward her ample cleavage. My eyes followed her hand, full of expectation. With a lusty sigh, she reached in and pulled out a half-pound of Old Joe Krantz and tossed it to me. As I held this treasure, she pulled out a pair of Petersons and we smoked in bliss as the sun set, talking about Greco-Roman architecture.
Best dream ever.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
death, that was perfect!! Thank you for the late night laugh!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That's a great dream for sure! You must have been bummed to wake up and realize it was just a dream. :puffy:

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I was crushed. Lack of holiday sales has left critically low levels of OJK here, and this place runs on OJK, coffee and absurdism.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I had a similar dream only instead of the tropics it was Siberea. Instead of black n tan it was a vanilla milkshake. Instead of a woman it was a 12 headed goat named Banzar. Instead of tobacco it was a sheet of Escher LSD. Instead of architecture we talked about my "attitude problems"... actually, come to think of it, it wasn't a similar dream at all. Nevermind.

May 31, 2012
Good stuff DM!
The surprise ending got me!

:)
Wish I could find a Caroline to talk with about Gothic flying buttresses!

:P
:
:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSmzKE3Dlys

feloniousmonk

Lurker
Dec 28, 2015
Upstate NY
My dream is that I'm standing on a pyramid wearing sun-god robes & surrounded by 100 naked women throwing those little cocktail-wieners me. Anyone else have that same dream?

May 31, 2012
Anyone else have that same dream?
...I think maybe Gibby Haynes of the Butthole Surfers has:
you are the flame itself and you shall burn pure

in the South American sky where the blooddogs worship the stairway

:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVSGenjQLY

May 31, 2012
armadillocomics02-1-01.jpg

Any dream with Butthole Surfers playing the soundtrack is likely to get quite weird.
indeed,

fersure
The Surfers put on an amazing live show!
Their early stuff was pure punk rock, stuff like the inspirational hit "I hate my job", good stuff, but reading the lyrics makes me thankful that Gibby found the psychedelic grail, whatever that was, because most all them Surfer songs got wicked cool lyrics and just the overall unique musical aspect they brought with them is a wonderful thing...check out "boiled dove".
They are a Texas band.
The Big Boys were another Texas "punk" band that evolved beyond the genre, and they had some of the most classic trax in hardcore history!
Texas was the birthplace of psychedelia way back when with the 13th Floor Elevators and Red Krayola,

a good quick read =

http://www.sacurrent.com/sanantonio/trippin-out-in-tx-a-journey-through-texas-psychedelic-music-scene/Content?oid=2249547
armadillocomics02-1-36.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Franklin_%28artist%29
:idea:

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
Shouldn't this be in ot section since nothing g to do with pipe smoking? Maybe you just need to smoke in your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.