I had a pipe dream...that does not sound right.....I dreamed about a bamboo pipe

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
OK so I must be thinking way too much about pipes. Saw the bamboo pipe thread last night. Went to sleep and dreamed I had 2 Japanese bamboo pipes LOL. They were put together more like a Kirsten though. In the dream I was getting ready to photograph them and post pics here. You know "no pics or it did not happen". Well no pics...it did not happen. LOL

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Must be, I wil say everyday I am either working on a new pipe or cleaning up/restoring estate pipes. Keeps me busy and I enjoy it.

Aug 14, 2012
I have never dreamed about a pipe, nor about any of the material things I like, such as Vincent motorcycles and Ebony cameras. Wonder what that means.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Not Japanese but I'll try to post a pic. These are by Valery Ryzhenko a Ukrainian artist, he's made some reverse calabash style one's that use the full size hollow bamboo as well. Definitely a very unique approach to bamboo usage.
Is this the pipe of your dreams rx2man?
2929.jpg

rx2man

May 25, 2012
sergemoat, while that is not the pipe of my dreams that is exactly what I dreamed about. Someone beat me to it. That is actually really cool looking. Just enough out there to be cool without looking completely wacko. I like.
foggymountain, I could dream about a Vincent Black Shaddow. 1st superbike
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/jay-leno/vintage/vincent-black-shadow-the-first-superbike-and-maybe-the-best

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Holy crap @ $800 bucks I could go through a lot of bamboo and still be way ahead. Its nice but not $800 nice. And they are selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.