I Guess is Time to Replace the Stem (Savinelli Nopareil 9006)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcastillo

Lurker
May 22, 2013
hi everybody.
i have a situation with my pipe, a savinelli nonpareil 9006, i think that i ruin my stem from that held her tightly in my mouth , upload photos and i appreciate your comments, anyone knows where i can find a replacement, i mean a same stem savinelli model or if i can fixed.
thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx7n_kwnZm-WR1V5TUFlN0pvb0U/edit?usp=sharing
sorry by my grammar

Atte. Alfonso

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
castillo I can not see your pics. Hopefully someone else can. As for replacing a Savinelli stem, I do not think there is anyone who can replicate the stamping / nomenclature of Savinelli stems. There are many people who can make you a new stem for a few bucks.
If I can see your pics hopefully I can give you a better answer to fixing your stem instead of having to replace it.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Some folks here have the talent to repair with pigmented superglue bit I'd opt to send it out for a new stem. It's cheap enoough and the Savinelli is a worthwhile pipe. Good luck.

drcastillo

Lurker
May 22, 2013
but, you have and idea, where can i buy the new stem, i mean , online, because here in Veracruz , there are not a lot of B&M , just two decent, and i ask them for the replacement stems, and is unavailable.

if you can recommend me an online store

Status
Not open for further replies.