PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I purchased my first meerschaum a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked. Talking with altinok meerschaum pipes about a custom order and also looking at one of their in stock pipes. It's meerschaum PAD fill blown.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
natibo:
Unfortunately you have contracted Meerschaum Acquisition Disorder, otherwise known as MADness. This is a treatable condition; however, it is not curable. I suggest that you contact condorlover1 and start a support group.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
This is serious. Natibo recently came down with Castello fever, as I recall. I hope he can weather the dual infections. Is this considered catching?

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
I only have 2 meers, a no name and a Pete African and I enjoy them both. I want another but haven't found the one that just grabs me yet. Enjoy yours as they are great pipes.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I would be very careful as meerschaums become quite addictive over time. You buy one, then another, then your realize that you must pick up another one as it is so unique. Before you know it you wind up like poor old Conderlover1 with your whole home packed out with these damned pipes!

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
You can't go wrong with Altinok! I was more than happy with a custom pipe he made for me. Only took a little over a month to get it. Super quality.

natibo

Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I'm looking forward to smoking more Crooner. It has deer tongue in it and will ghost a briar bad. But with meerschaum, I don't have to worry so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.