PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I replied on the giveaway thread to hoosierpipeguy that I'd like to expand my rope experience and try some he was offering.
Today, I got a goodie bag in the mail that is definitely "above and beyond" in generosity. In addition to 3 ropes I've never tried, he included a sack of the Frog, a tin of Russ' special perique line and two pouches! (I finally get to see for myself about Condor :puffy: ) Ropes are all GHCo, Rum Twist, Maple Twist and Sweet Maple Twist.
May the briar gods be appeased and there be peace throughout the land... :worship: :worship: :worship:
hoosier-600x337.jpg

Oh, and PACKING PEANUTS! :mrgreen:
Thank you, Mark

jay-roger.jpg

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
Now that's a nice stash! What exactly is a Hoosier? I think even Brian asked about it on the radio show.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Now that's a nice stash! What exactly is a Hoosier? I think even Brian asked about it on the radio show.
It's a movie!
Seriously: Anyone living in the State of Indiana, or attending the University thereof.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Mark is playing Mr. Nice Guy for a reason... he is trying to make up for many years of despicable behavior. :wink:
And yes, he is a nice fellow and obviously very generous, too.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I had a fall the other day, hit my head. I think it caused temporary insanity. Don't worry, I've recovered and back to my normal A hole self now.
I saw the thread the other day about doing this sort of thing, had never noticed it before. Thought I'd give it a go. Didn't expect it to start a ruckus.
Glad you liked the sampler Jay, hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.