PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I've had this for a few weeks, but I kept forgetting to post the picture. It's on my inner left wrist. The picture is from right after I got it, thats why it's all red a around the tattoo. Also, it's my first tattoo.

267276_473276836026983_1240191260_n.jpg

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
So begins a new addiction

It is addicting. I kind of want another already. Piercings are the same way. I'd have more if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't get new piercing while in my high school culinary class. My class at college is the same way.

It does have a meaning then!!!

I suppopse so.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I've been debating one for a long time now. I want to get a mural of St. Michael done on my calf but that is going to take a significant amount of time and money. I'm also concerned about finding an artist that can deliver the quality and detail I'm looking for. I'll eventually go for it but not something I'm in a rush to have done anytime soon.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Nice. That black edging came out good. I've got my avatar on my inner left wrist and the artist told me he HATED doing straight lines.
All the rest of mine fit under a teeshirt.
Do you feel changed after getting it? I always feel like I've changed after getting one.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Uberam3rica - that tattoo came out nice. I have just one, got it over 30 years ago: a skull with a serpent coiled around it, and roses around the skull. Believe it or not, there is a meaning behind that one. :puffy:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Easily my 2nd favorite addiction! Bye the way very nice work done on your tattoo. Welcome to the tattoo fold. I have several, in fact several large ones. Hold overs from my mispent youth in the Army. But I must say I don't regret them. In 2006 my wife of ten years passed away. I was angry, and in a fit of who gives a shit what anyone else thinks got a forearm sleeve done of an Angel in prayer and a cross with roses and her name. I have to be honest life goes on and there are days I wished I had put it somewhere less in your face. Firstly because I have moved on and started a new family and it has got to be hard on my current wife to see it everytime she looks at my arm, but also because it get's damb hot in the summertime going to client meetings with a long sleeve dress shirt on. I guess my only advice for you guys getting your first tattoo is try to keep it under a tee-shirt, you will be glad you did at some point in your life no matter how much that tattoo means or what it represents. Trust me when I tell you I had a better reason than most for getting mine and I don't regret doing it but I should have given others feelings some thought too.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Cool tattoo! I want one but know it would be stupid to get one with my degree. A beard is pushing unfortunately.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Mine are Japanese inspired and covered by shirts. Even friends forget I have them untill my shirt comes off. I wanted a full back and shorts to complete my concept. Then came love, marriage, two kids, bla bla bla you get the idea.
How did that red feel über? The red in mine burned more than any other work I had done. A tip for ya, put sun screen on it every day.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Cool. Reminds me I need more work done on my arm.

I will always have my ink done so a short sleeve shirt makes it disappear... unless I end up in prison. Then I'll consider a full face tat. But only if i'll be there awhile :nana:

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Lonestar......one of my coworkers was in prison and was going to get a full face spider web on his face, so they started on the tip of his nose. It hurt so much that he had the guy stop, so he has had a black dot on his nose ever since.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Im planning on getting several tattoos once Im out of boot camp, a USMC with the eagle globe and anchor on my right shoulder Im going to get death before dishonor somewhere lol and Im going to a get a dark cross on the inner wrist area. also planning on getting Luther's rose on on my inner arm below my elbow joint. not sure whatelse I want but yeah its a start :mrgreen:

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
+1 piper12
Mine are all short sleeve hideable. Would love a full sleeve but just not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.