PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
After work my wife had me stop @ the store, as usual. Rather than stopping in Dallas, I waited till I got close to home. As I approached the turn for the desired store, I noticed the car next to me, a jacka$$ in a BMW who cut me off repeatedly a few miles back, and the car behind me was inches off my bumper..obviously I was going to fast, so I slowed waaayy down, which seemed to upset her, she didnt appreciate my blinker (I checked it still works). Anyway, as I got on the turn lane, she pulled up beside me, window down, with a flury of obscenitys that would impress one of you marines. Then, for no apparent reason, the BMW slammed on his breaks...I don't wanna say they both deserved it. I really do feel bad, that was a sweet BMW.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
:rofl:

My kids are always ribbing about being a slow driver... I do the speed limit. One doesn't speed around here... ever.

Ridding my bumper will only induce me to slow down. :twisted:

It's fun when they get perturbed and pass me only to get a ticket around the next corner. :D

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
Funny, as I'm getting older, I"m not in any kind of a rush to get anywhere lol. Back in the day, I had a 69 GTO, then went to an 83 Mustang GT and of course had nitrous in the GT. Now I"m in a Honda Element which basically is a refrigerator on wheels but works for me with 2 large dogs. Lets just say its not the most aerodynamic of vehicles. The best thing to do when someone pulls up to you to bitch is to smile at them. That infuriates them more than anything. G1

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I drive slow all the time when you have a van that gets i am guessing 8 to 10 miles a gal speeding is not a option

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have a 13-year-old Buick that often goes the speed limit or slower. It's on it's last legs and it's got to make it for at least 3 more years, so I drive like an old blue-hair in a Buick would. Slow. Oh, and the left blinker is broken so that once the turn has been made, it keeps on blinking. If the windows are down or the stereo up, I forget it's on sometimes...
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.