PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Guys, I'm not much for posting information unless it's flat out fabulous on products here. I did some scanning on wind caps within the forum posts. I went to 4noggins recently for a bulk purchase of some light English (Bailey's front porch by C&D) and picked up a wind cap. In short, its the best 2 dollars I've ever spent on a pipe accessory. Being march, the wind kicks up a good bit. I became tired of placing my palm over the pipe in hopes to avoid wind damage. Now, with one of those wind caps, I will definitely replace cigarettes as my driving habit.Maybe folks will have to deal less with my one finger signaling now lol.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
I have a Welington bent that has a cap from the factory I got it at an antique store dont know how old it is but it smokes well in the wind.

sjolie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2011
I've mentioned this before that I'm an avid sailor. Is a windcap enough to allow me to smoke while underway?
Sailing's no fun without wind, and could be even more fun with wind and a pipe!

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I have a peterson silver lid for this very reason.
Well, of course you do. :lol:
Us poor people have those cheap little pipe hats which work really well.

nyed001

Might Stick Around
Feb 1, 2011
They definitely are the best.When I bought about ten of them and have them scattered in the house,garage and the cars.Ive been thinking about trying to smoke on the bike when the wife lets me get a new windshield,just have to wait for the war department to give me the OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.