PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
I just noticed that I turned over to "member" status, and wanted to thank everyone for answering my questions and allowing me to participate in threads and conversations. I look forward to continuing learning from everyone, and being a part of this community. I did have one question. I've heard that you receive a decoder ring once you reach member status, how do you go about receiving that? :D

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
I've heard that you receive a decoder ring once you reach member status, how do you go about receiving that?
i heard through the grape vine that is a closely guarded secret reserved by and for the mods.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Well, pawpaw, did you send the obligatory tobacco to Kevin? Also, don't forget that you need to schedule some time at Bob's house to.. ahem, as HE puts it... cleans his pipes... :rofl:
-Jason

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I dropped my decoder ring in the toilet. Do you guys think it is still safe to wear?

goodkat

Might Stick Around
May 31, 2011
I've heard that you receive a decoder ring once you reach member status
.. / -... . .-.. .. ...- . / .. / .- -- / -.. ..- . / .- / .-. .. -. --. / ... .... --- .-. - .-.. -.--
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" WTF!? :?

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
-- .- -.-- -... . .-- . ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - -.- . ...- .. -. .- -... --- ..- - - .... . ... . .-. .. -. --. ...

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
--- .... -. --- -- -.-- .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .. ... ..-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. .- .--. .- .-. - .-- .... .- - .-- .. .-.. .-.. .. -.. --- -. --- .--

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Befor they can send out Your ring they need to know what size and if You need a left handed or right handed ring or if Your going to hang it from Your neck what size of chain will be needed.

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
-.-- --- ..- .- .-. . .-. .. --. .... - - .... .- - .. ... -- ..- -.-. .... -... . - - . .-. .-- .... . .--
Edit: Made it Bold... Unfortunately my Decoder Ring doesn't do Morse Code. :cry:

Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.