I Caved And Smoked The Sample I Was Too Scared To Smoke!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I was giving three generous flakes of Stonehaven buy Pat and I've been holding on to it for almost a year now but something compelled me to try it tonight. And just as I feared I Like it. crap.
Where can I buy this now? Or am I just screwed between never finding it and paying 500$ for a flake lol.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Glad to hear you liked them, pal.
Sorry to have put you on the hunt! I just wish I had a bag to sell you, is send it your way for a mere $250!
-- Pat

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
No kidding! Haha I'll look around I don't really need a bag those flakes you gave me will last me a while. I'll find someone willing to sell me enough to fill a jar and I'll age it. I ration well!!

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
Call some small B&Ms. I found several bags of Stonehaven a few days ago, although they were the last bags at the place I called. People don't know it quite as well as Penzance so there might be a few around still...

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Thanks for the advice but I read it a little late the sinister 6 probably already filled all the tobacconists voice mail from here to New Mexico.
Actually, from here to the Straits of Magellan, but let's not quibble. Perhaps a member of this august forum, whose local B&M has some in stock can help you out. I'd do it if my local B&M had it in stock. Unfortunately, it doesn't.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Too funny smokeybear! I finally tried Penzance recently, and while I found it decent I was more relieved than anything that I didn't love it. One less elusive blend to track down and stockpile.
I also have never tried Stonehaven, so when/if that day comes who knows what may happen, but I refuse to stress out over pipe tobacco. There's too many great options out there already.
(Oh hello there Wessex Br...trails off before finishing sentence...)

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Sablebrush Thank you for your willingness to help either way.
Ghost - Of course your absolutely right! I am not the least bit concerned i Cant get St..Sto..STONEHAVEN!!
I have some Wessex blends from Jerry (Shutterbug) ill try those next thanks for the tip.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I held off trying Stonehaven for a long time. Curiosity finally got the best of me. Fortunately, while it is a great blend, it wasn't one I felt I had to have. Which I'm ok with... one less rarity I have to chase after.

Status
Not open for further replies.