PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Only a few days here and already the TAD and PAD are killing me. 3 orders already this week. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy my time off next week!
8oz stokkebye luxury navy flake

Peterson irish flake

Dunhill 965

Dunhill navy rolls

Samuel gawith full virginia flake

Frog morton across the pond

Frog morton cellars

4oz c&d haunted bookshop

Capstan blue flake

2oz stokkebye luxury bullseye flake
And this Johs pipe-thanks Roth for posting about these! I can't wait to start breaking it in!
6C8EBE9B-0F35-4F71-8AD3-AD03D9AF9298-7918-000008CB5DEEAE62.jpg

This place is going to be detrimental to my wallet. And I'm loving every minute!

B

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
That's what I hear about the irish flake. That's also one thing that really drew me to it. I like something with a pep from time to time.

B

Jul 15, 2011
Ive equated Irish Flake to a crazy redhead. Theyre both attractive and will give you what you want, but get yourself some whiskey, tighten up your bootstraps and hold on for the ride. :wink:
This place is going to be detrimental to my wallet. And I'm loving every minute!
You have no idea. These past two weeks, Im in for a new Nording pipe and a few pounds of tobacco $200 later. Oh well. Such is the nature of our fickle addiction. Enjoy every minute of it buddy!

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Yea, i just started reading some stuff earlier about what tobacco prices may look like by next year. I have some stocking up to do. I think some of the main areas I'll hit are stokkebye bulk, escudo, and frog mortons. I love how far my money can stretch with the stokkebye bulk so I know quite a bit will be there.

B

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Geesh! Nice start man! Welcome to the fourms and enjoy the great selection you have coming to ya!

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
When there is enough demand for tabacco blends for pipes, and the USSA has taxed them to death, then some one will open a blending company in a non tax nation. They will then provide for the rest of the world a true market price. If a country has the internet,and a good postal service then their success is almost assured. Like here in Nicaragua.

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
I cant tell you how many times since I took up the hobby that I go "I think im good this month", and $200 later...

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Pipebow88: Your TAD-PAD is killing me. That is just one very nice haul. I gotta go find some xtra cash. I hear my name being called out: Oh, TAD. Oh, PAD. Time to Order.
Thanks for sharing and that is just one nice looking pipe and baccy stash.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
I blew through my "play" money like my wife at a shoe sale. all in the name of "it's cheaper now than it's going to be"

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
I'm extremely twisted right now. I can't decide if I want to devote this pipe to Virginia/VAPER, or english. I hate these decisions.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.