Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
I broke the rule that says one cannot post items for sale except every 7 days, so my last list for sale was removed. I did not intend to break the rule. I really just forgot about it. I will post more items for sale in a week or so.
My apology to Kevin and the board.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Ed, you've been a member here for quite a while, and you've been an unquestionably trustworthy and honest guy to deal with on the few occasions when you've sold off a few items. I'm really sorry to hear that you'll have to give up the hobby, I know that's it's been a source of enjoyment for you. Please don't worry that you are in some way abusing the system here. We greatly appreciate that you chose to offer your collection to your fellow members here on the PipesMagazine forum.

opus777

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 12, 2018
same thing happened to me Phil, I emailed Al and let him know it was unintentional and just a "rookie" mistake.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
You must pay for your infractions.
Go HERE to be retrained by playing the "dial up" era game, Kill The Pop Ups. :laughat:
jay-roger.jpg

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
That is it for you, buddy! :)
It happens from time to time, no big deal. Your reputation is solid, so just wait out the 7 days from your first sale and repost.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
So this means you're likely to hang around a little longer, which isn't all bad! Keep offering good items on the permitted schedule.

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
Thank you for the kind words woodsroad, Old Cajun, mrenglish, and mso489 (and others). I, at one time, knew the rule and just plain forgot it!
It is my pleasure to deal with all of you via this forum. I shall return with more goodies soon!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Phil, don't sweat it, this happens all the time. If it didn't, moderators wouldn't be needed. I don't take it personally and 99% of the time, folks just forget.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
Sorry to hear that a fellow piper has to give up this passion because of health issues. I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.