He's to blame !!
I am innocent !!
002-029-31446.jpg

Cheers,

Chris :puffpipe:

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Beauuuutiful! I never really cared for that shape but in that finish it really looks good to me. Very nice!

@lightmybriar Not my favorite shape but this one was the perfect finish and that stem bend is fantastic. Not the best grain in the lot. The one with better grain was overblasted. I am however working on a mini-set of three 05 shapes. An all natural Sherlock Holmes Original and an XL11 in tan spigot or roundstone finish.
@joseph Fank Ewe !!
Cheers,

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mighty nice at a good low price. Pretty snazzy, and the shape will grow on you. Yup, I done it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Let's avoid the rush and blame MSO489 for everything. Saves time that way. :nana: :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's all my fault. Even the problems that haven't been posted. This makes me feel very powerful!

@mso Thanks for the heads up on the Dublin Series. I've put the pipe on layaway, its tax season here plus I just spent a lot of money on surgery.
@ssjones It wasnt the best grained pipe at the time but I love the shape than the others in the lot. There is a better 05 shape in the Dublin LE series currently with awesome ring grain. It would be a steal for anyone.
@gloucesterman thanks Dutch
@jim @pagan @jpm IN world of warcraft anything which goes wrong in a raid or a dungeon is blamed on the Hunter ;)
Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.