PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
:puffy: I am very happy. Storient has offered me a new pipe for nothing to replace the missing one in Turkey. This is fantastic, as I will be able to enjoy one of his great meerschaum pipes. Just wanted to share this great news.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I will gladly and proudly show off some pics after it arrives. Thank you everyone

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Yavuz sets the bar very very high when it comes to being an all round great guy. Good news Timely don't for get the pictures !

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Good for you :puffy:
Coincidentally enough, the Yanik meerschaum I ordered from Turkey was confirmed lost in the mail by an incompetent US postal worker, and Mr Yanik said he would send me another one just like the one I ordered.
Looking forward to getting some Halfling's Leaf in that ting. :puffy:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Coincidentally enough, the Yanik meerschaum I ordered from Turkey was confirmed lost in the mail by an incompetent US postal worker, and Mr Yanik said he would send me another one just like the one I ordered.
That is great news zanthal. It was a very nice looking Yanik.
Yavuz, as always, you are truly first class my friend!

mangers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
We have nothing but the highest level of respect for you Yavuz!
Speak for yourself please, I am new here and know nothing about him or his line of pipes. Before I can give him any praise I would like to see how this turns out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.