PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
Hello all,

As I stated in an earlier post to this forum, I love repairing and restoring old estate pipes. I have literally bought them by the box full. I have sold some, kept some, and given several away. Here is a Kaywoodie that has been on my bench for a while, but it is time for it to move along.

Let me be clear, all I have done to this pipe is ream the bowl, and buff/waxed it. The stem is a little loose, but perfectly functional the way it is.
I want to give this little fellow to someone who will appreciate it and use it. This is just not my size of pipe and I thought I would just put it on here if anyone was interested. Just be the first one to reply to this post letting me know you want it and it is yours, free and clear. No kidding.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I have it's matching brother in a straight pot, yellow dot and all.
Perhaps they should be united? :)

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I do not need it but I wanted to say that it was very generous of you. Thanks for being awesome.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
Cobguy,
I will be leaving shortly to go on vacation for the week, but it is yours if you want it. send me a private message with your address and I will get it out as soon as I get back

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
...read the Forum thread titled "Need your help for a Vietnam Veteran," and then make your decision.
By all means ... I am not in "need" of this pipe so please let me know if it has a more deserving home.
I just happened to pick up this matching one recently:
img_20141125_142803-600x296.jpg

Mar 30, 2014
wv
+1 need help for Viet Nam Vet. If you'd like to donate this pipe to someone who needs one and deserves it.

Nice resto job btw.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Guys:
I like matching pipes. There's a bit of pleasure seeing them racked up together.
Cobguy, do you have an underused burner on your rack to donate to the "Vietnam Vet" thread Hunter mentioned? (Completely missed that thread and French Indochina vets are dear to my heart.) If you do, make a donation and enjoy the living daylights out of that sister Kaywoodie. If not, I'll find a couple to kick in and we can all call it square.
The last couple of months I've been reaching for one or two of the same 8 to 10 burners every day. With the fifty plus burners I've stabled it's high time to thin the herd.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.