PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
well, my last few days were s....y

I have a bunch of equipment to repair, because some people should not even com e near robots

my father visit is over and I won't see him for few month, my wife has a birthday tomorrow - I have to organize party( I am told to do so))) ), it is 9 pm and I just got home (my work day starts at 6 am). The is a package waiting for me from a great guy, he is a member of this wonderful community, we have been talking and sending each other some samples... well back to the topic - package was sent express post - that is not cheap, what is going on? I open the box and.... holy cow!!! Stanwell Featherweight... And just recently my buddy from Germany was saying how great those are... man.. I bow to you my generous friend. I am going to fill it up with Anniversary Kake ( sample of which was send to me among many other samples by another great man) because today

I got my dream pipe and I found my tobacco - when I started pipe smoking I have an idea what pipe tobacco should taste like and today I know - it must taste like H&H Anni Kake - now I am just gonna wait till is becomes available for sale again. I thank you my generous benefactors and all members of this forum... I bow to you

1brx1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.