PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
jchaplick and fredvegas, I sent you both a PM (probably some kind of compliment), but I can't open your responses. I don't get any kind of error message, and I don't get a trying to connect message. Nothing. I sent uber a PM, and he said there was no message, just a subject line. I don't know what the problem is. I'm using a pre-release developer version of Firefox (called Nightly, currently version 13, I'm on the Beta team), and it doesn't work perfectly all the time, but I don't have any information on what the problem might be. If I got an error message, I'd have something to work on. I PMd Kevin about this, and it seemed to go through. I don't know where to start looking though.
jchaplick and fredvegas, I am sorry; I can't open your responses. jchaplick said I got your message, but there is a problem, but your subject line is all I can see - the message you sent me back won't open. I'll see if I can come up with some place to look to fix it.
Edit: I'm moving this to the PM Forum, Lawrence

Side note: I use Safari and have no issues.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
jchaplicks reply PM just opened. He said there was no subject line, which there wasn't. I'll try always adding a subject line. The problem is with me somewhere. Non reproducible *********** dagnab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.