PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Not to pipe tobacco. I'm addicted to buying pipe tobacco and pipes. But, I dont think I need any professional help. I can get through this on my own. All I need is more pipe tobacco and pipes. 8O :rofl: :puffpipe:

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
12 pipes i wish it was that simple
when i started i figgered i would just need a couple of pipes for rotation that was back in april i am now up to 11 with 2 on the way and one to be made and one wait on the staining i really want to stop at 14 but there is this clay pipe.....and tobacco it is not good i live so close to C&D's and McCrainies and JR's i will be stopping by C&D tomorrow :roll: down on my Epiphany and i am gonna get some more cumberland and what ever tickles my fancy

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Mp31guitar, I think You need help! Best that I come over and help You smoke up some of that baccy of Yours and talk about Your pipes. :rofl:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Can't stop either. There's always one more that looks too good to pass up, and one more blend I hafta try. 54 pipes and counting.

jbmills

Might Stick Around
Jul 23, 2011
I'd probably have a ton more pipes and a closet full of tobacco if I wasn't so poor. Luckily my addiction hasn't reached the point of working the streets yet to feed it :D

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
there are about a hundred pipes in the apartment right now... 8 of them don't belong to me. seeing as how i am not a big believer in moderation (other than moderating moderation), i see no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.