PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Think Maxwell Smart.
"Missed me by that much." Light rain and 12 mph winds. Phooey. I'm gonna spend the day putting everything back.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Glad it didn't turn out too bad Chuck. I was a little worried for the folks up the East Coast for a while there.
Just missed Bob in Maryland too. He is right on the water. He was almost blowing bubbles out of his pipe.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I hear you Chuck. Thankfully the low front got to the east just in time to push Earl out some so that most of the coast didn't get the major part of it.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Much ado about nothing .In the gulf coast we all own chainsaws .plywood that fits our windows precut , and a stump with a flower pot on it from the tree that hit the house . lol P.S Ike did over 40 grand in damage to my home and there are still blue tarps here two years later .

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
I lived in Houston when Hurricane Alicia came through in '82. It was kinda like the time that I spent in Viet Nam, an interesting learning experience but not one I particularly want to repeat.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Glad to see you guys in one piece. Had us worried for a while there when he was a big, bad cat 4 with help of the Gulf Stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.