PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
True to my break in habit, I just enjoyed a bowl of 5100 Red Cake in my new Huck's pipe. It's a smaller chamber almost pocket size rusticated chimney. Tyler Huckfelt is newer to the pipe scene, but this little pipe just smokes great right out of the bag. It fit so nice in my smaller hand, that it just felt friendly. The draw is very nice and it packs well being a chimney shape. Smoked cool even during a pretty stiff breeze on my back porch. I am looking forward to some very enjoyable times with this pipe.
Puff on!
Hucks%20Chimney%202_zpsdzioiwu5.jpg

perlasca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2015
Nice.

I've definitely have, as of late been drawn to the smaller sized pipes. Plus I'm into the rusticated/Sand

blasted finish.

I'll have to try me some of that Red Cake some day. Always heard good things about it.
Sounds all ready like you are but, I'll say it anyways... Hope that pipe brings you enjoyment and

good smokes for a long time.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
That's a nice looking pipe. All but one of my pipes is smallish. I my tiny brain it seems I cam smoke more different blends.
It's been 25 years since I have smoked Red Cake, I need to revisit it.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
When I was trying to find. An acceptable substitute for aromatics, a forum member turned me on to Red Cake. This is now one of. My got to non-aromatic Bacchus.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That 5100 is fine leaf, all by itself any time, and as a blending tobacco with many others. The ketchup smell in the jar doesn't bother me at all, since the smoke is so elegant and flavorful. Small pipes are great, light weight for clenching, and able to deliver a longer smoke with flake, plug, and rope. I still love my several really large pipes, and all my medium size, but small pipes are a great boon to any stable. That's a great looking little pipe with an ample bowl. fishnbanjo put me onto small pipes, which always looked to me like souvenirs and toys. Wrong.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I am going to buy a pound and let it sit in jars for at least 5 years.
Then I am going to hope I live long enough to enjoy it.

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
I like that pipe. The wood accents there at the mount.. Awesome. I haven't tried the 5100, but I have been enjoying some 000 Fragrant Matured Cake. Interesting smoke.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Red Cake is one of my Faves...... I have a few different homemade blends that use red cake as the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.