PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

corfe

Lurker
Jul 26, 2019
Hi Folks -
I've been smoking a pipe since 1988 - all the fault of Tolkien and C S Lewis, who were my heroes, and inveterate pipe-smokers. I write for a living, so pummeling a keyboard with a pipe in my mouth is how I spend much of my day. In a younger incarnation I was an infantry lieutenant but that was a long time ago. I have a large collection of pipes, some cheap, some expensive, but I usual cycle through only about three favourites on a given day, and I am partial to a good dark Cavendish which will burn long and cool in the mouth. Greetings to you all!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard, from central N.C./U.S. I was a minesweeper radioman in one of the ancient wars. I've visited your beautiful country twice, once using rental cars, and later just staying in Dublin. The weather is amazingly changeable; many days are like three different days -- sunny and clear, to deep fog, to misty rain, and other sequences. I was amazed to see the ocean currents bring warm air to the coast such that palm trees grow in Ireland. Lovely and green everywhere.

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
Greetings from New Orleans!
Actually I'm a mile outside the city in Arabi, but that doesn't sound as cool.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome from Knik River, Alaska! My family crossed the pond from Ireland in 1750, and have been moving further west ever since.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I write for a living, so pummeling a keyboard with a pipe in my mouth is how I spend much of my day.
Something drab like product descriptions, something glamorous like spy novels, or something in between?

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Judging from your avatar you are British from Northern Ireland. Regardless, welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.