PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I don't understand how people can disregard another human being like this. Someone who fought for our country to have their life taken by two punks. This makes me angry.
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Very senseless, but I don't give these punks the ability to make sense. They meander through their worthless lives and cause chaos. The real problem is no one will get swift justice. A trial will happen probably years from now and they may get put away for years, all on the taxpayers dollar. I hate the justice system in this country. If we know they did it, bypass all the BS and either electrocute the savages or hang'em.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
Your laws are too humane to thugs and favor the useless they feel free to do these things.

If the law was do unto criminals as they did unto others they might think twice.

Yes I recommend that these punks be beaten to death. And it should be public and should pre empt (spelling) all television programing.

But they will instead be put in prison where they will get appeal after appeal, and continue to be thuggs. Then they may not even get the death penalty, and could be out in 10 or so years to brutallize someone else.

bullbriar

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2013
Makes me sick.

I always remember my grandmother saying "Everything comes out in the wash...", and it will. These animals will get theirs eventually whether they get caught, put in prison and have a rough time of it, or they kill each other on the streets. The older I get, the more I'm reminded how right my grandmother always was.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
I've always said I'd be more than willing to bring back the firing squad. Swift justice when warranted. This would be such a case. A brick wall. Ten men, ten rifles, one blank cartridge. Just my opinion.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I woke up to this story and it really makes me sad. I would like justice to be done based upon the facts of the case, leave race out of it, leave politics out of it. There is a tendency to coddle our criminals, make excuses for them and otherwise soften their actions against the victims. I this case, it's particularly disturbing.

kanaia

Feb 3, 2013
Spokane police caught one already and know who the other is. Going to the memorial tonight. God Bless Delbert "Shorty" Belton.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Kanaia if I could I would go to the funeral. This man's family and friends need to see the support this man deserves.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
It dont matter if they are caught them animals will not be properly punished. And there will be no social lesson or example made of them.

rmason

Jan 27, 2013
Jeez that is just the most terrible thing to happen to someone who has put his life on the line of all of us. I live about 30 minutes away from Spokane and I absolutely hate going there the town just does not feel safe to be in (sorry if anyone is from there). My heart and prayers go out to Shorty's family.

~Ron

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very sad...but obviously none of you have read the latest reports on this...this unfortunate man was killed by flashlights. Obvious solution: outlaw flashlights.
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/08/23/daughter-in-law-world-war-ii-vet-beaten-to-death-with-big-heavy-flashlights/

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
This really is just a tragedy. A member of the greatest generation who are few and far between as is, but a Veteran of World War II beat down for no reason. The fact that our society doesn't exist in a way that makes even the thought of beating an elderly man to death reprehensible is more damning than I can even imagine. I have already lost so much faith in our society as a whole that I can no longer see how I could even hope to rehabilitate these young men who already had one of the greatest oppurtunities just by being an American or even living in America. I just cannot seem to even care if they are put to death which they rightly deserve, but is not the idyllic society that tragically this man fought to preserve. Our greatest strength as a nation has always been our pride and resilience and they have been replaced by entitlement and laziness. We are already diseased and beginning to rot away and still our concerns are beyond our own borders. Our system of justice is flawed because our sense of honor and right as a society has decayed. God bless Mr. Belton and pray for us, because surely as we as a nation have abandoned God; he is forever merciful and that we may be his prodigal sons and daughters.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I saw this on CNN this morning. Pretty pathetic how senseless and ignorant people are.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Because of things like this, I rarely stray from my farm, but when I do, I"m prepared, not gonna die from a teenager when Loas, 3Major Fires at Exxon, 2 Bypasses, 4 Stints, Cancer didn"t get me NOT, NOT, NOT.

Dec 24, 2012
A couple of cowards did this. I hope the little fuckers get gang-raped in prison every day for the next 50 years and will be praying for death.

Status
Not open for further replies.