PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzlover

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2013
Okay fellow puffers I have an interesting question: How many bowls of tobacco do all of you smoke per day?

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
When I'm at work, one bowl a day. Home from work, probably slightly less - four or five bowls a week.

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
On a day off, probably 4 or 5

Work day 1 or 2
But I smoke cigs still, more on work days than off.
and I also have a habit of dipping from time to time. Mostly while watching football and drinking beer.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
One bowl a day max. After dinner. I don't have a pipe at the office. Promised myself if I find myself smoking more than that, I will quit entirely.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
1 - 4 bowls a week. Typically when I do smoke I don't smoke more than one bowl per day. I typically smoke a bowl either for a few minutes of leisurely enjoyment or to randomly sample and test some of our Old Dominion cob pipes for quality assurance purposes (one of the fringe benefits of being your own pipe manufacturer).

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
I will smoke about 8 per day sometimes more.

I also like to dip which I do everyday, right now as I write this I'm dipping Skoal's apple love it. :puffy:

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
About two or three sessions a week... Anywhere from 1-3 bowls per session. When I'm on a break from school though I'll smoke daily because I'm home alone and don't have anyone here complaining about my non aros

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I usually smoke 3-4 bowls a day... If Im off work I usually smoke a little bit less.. But that is probably the average.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
My smoking varies based on my work load and the weather. I typically have to smoke outside. An inside smoke is few and far between and can only be done with an air purifier on. Also, I'm only allowed to smoke 1Q in the house.
Typically I'll get about two to three bowls a day. In the winter or summer sometimes that turns into one bowl a day or one every other day. If it's a nice day outside and I don't have much planned I'll have four or five, but that's rather rare.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Just about everyday. Usually 1-2, but can do 3 or 4 on some days. Love a pipe and coffee in the morning!

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
As so many people have already stated... It depends. On an average day with nothing much going on I'd say 1-2. That being said, if I just get an order in of a bunch of tobaccos I havent tried yet that number may be as high as 6 or so until I thoroughly test each and every blend.

terry

Oct 7, 2011
One or two bowls a week sometimes less....I find myself enjoying the taste of pipe tobacco even more since I've quit dipping.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
It's variable. Anywhere from 1 to 5 bowls a week. I can't smoke at work, and when I'm working, we do some really long hours, usually.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Averages out to a bowl a day.
Sometimes will go a week without a smoke, and other times I have had 4 bowls in a day.
Cigars on special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.