Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
This is the only forum I'm active on and the only place I haven't been flamed for my 1st couple of posts. Granted the flaming was probably justified because of being a newb and asking questions that probably get answered every other day. I lurked on another pipe forum a long time ago but never registered. BTW this is a great place to hang, thanks for the entertainment friends.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Just this one. I've spent a lot of time on various forums over the years with cigars, guns, pipes, wet shaving, etc. These days I just don't have the mental bandwidth to keep up with multiple forums like I used to. I like it here :)

Jan 8, 2013
Me too, just this one. I don't even mess with facebook or any of that other crap anymore either. I still have accounts out there, but they are never checked. This is the only online social anything I care for.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Also down to this one. I've been on some guns and political sites, but like sandoval, don't care to spend the mental bandwidth to keep up with more than one. Haven't been flamed yet, had my feeling hurt a couple of times, but that's normal. I've met some outstanding people, though.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
I probably check about 5 different forums every day but this is the only tobacco forum I frequent. I sign into maybe 20 forums on various hobbies as my interests change throughout the year.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
I'm on 2 pipe forums, 3 firearm forums, an EDC forum, and 2 knife forums....... I need to get a life.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
There are a few forums that I'm registered with but only this one for tobacco related info.

I checked out others but PipesMagazine Forum is the BEST!!
Other sites I'm on include a Ford Truck Forum, a Percussion Forum,

an Investment Forum focused on Precious Metals and one focused on the stock market.
This is "home" though ... it's the only site I devote any real time to.

I'm getting a little sentimental and teary-eyed all of a sudden ... I LOVE YOU MAN!!! :mrgreen:

johnnie

Lurker
May 21, 2014
This is the only tobacco forum I've ever investigated. Several one-make (model specific) car forums, my local club's autocross forum, a couple social networks.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
This one and my friend's forum he hosts. I dont post there much anymore since it's tuned into mostly people bitching about politics, and talking about baseball. Both of which I have no interest in.
This is by far my favorite forum.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Two for me. I don't frequent other tobacco forums (though I do look through them if Google searches them out) but I am also a member on Michael-Myers.net a Halloween mask collecting site. I'm a big horror movie fan and they take their mask collecting hobby very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.