PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Placed an order with P&C they shipped it on May 12th. Priority shipping and Post office says should be here the 14th. Talked with PO and they said "oh, It stopped here". Well no shit Sherlock, the tracking told me that. Got a phone call from the local PO sating I should just hang in there and see if it starts moving. It's insured for $100, never had this happen before so WHO do I yell at??? This is the 21st...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
We sent this family heirloom baby blanket (crocheted by elderly relative) to the expectant mom, as it turned out

just as they moved. I'm not a big baby blanket nor crochet fan, but I almost went into mourning. I mean, this

was a tenderly handmade gift. And I'd lost the tracking receipt. Pure misery. But the item showed up, in top

shape, just late. Boy, I had a drink or three to that. I bet your order will show up, after a side trip to Anchorage or

somewhere. P.S. Baby is comfortably cuddled in crocheted blanket.

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
Well ive have this happen, if its near by go to the PO and pick it up. Youll have to have your DL or state id but otherwise its fairly painless. If its not near by then id tell who you ordered it from and have the items you bought sent again and by a different carrier or avoid the post office.
On a side note, the PO wonders why shifts are being cut to only weekdays. Stop being dumb with our stuff and maybe we would ship them more.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
That's little tricky matter because all the shipments from P&C I did received was by UPS not USPS.

Mostly in a 2 days or three. Sorry to hear trouble.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I had a similar experience a few months ago. A package that I was tracking seemed to be in limbo for over a week. I went to the USPS site online and filed a report. An agent called me the next day and after speaking with me about the situation, started an investigation. I had the package the following day. The agent called me back to verify that the problem had been solved.
Have you tried filing a report with USPS on their site? If not, you might give that a try.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.