Tags:  No tags yet. 

How "Done" is Dunhill?

(110 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by herrpfeifen
  • Latest reply from folanator
  1. herrpfeifen

herrpfeifen

Login to Send PM

Not to start a panic, but who knows the latest? Are they just selling through inventory or are we likely to see more shipments? I'd like to pick up a few tins that have been persistently out of stock.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You're a little late to the party. Dunhill tobaccos are no longer in production, what what is available now will not be replenished.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. herrpfeifen

herrpfeifen

Login to Send PM

Ah, well. Good to know. Can anyone recommend something similar to Dark Flake (preferably something still in production)?

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. midwestpipesmoker70

midwestpipesmoker70

Login to Send PM

I have heard there is enough inventory to get to the end of the year but that will depend on people getting McCrazy.

Nate
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. daveinlax

daveinlax

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was told at the NY Pipe Show a couple of weeks ago what I had figured would happen that when the Dunhill runs out Orlik would release "tribute" mixtures under slightly new names. Will have to see if and when any FDA rules might impact this.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. civilwar

civilwar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice to know, guess likewise I've been a little out of the loop on this one.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was really surprised at how many people who didn't like McClellands, all of a sudden became McC fanatics. Even though I could care less about any of the Dunhill blends, I have a feeling that the closer to Fall we get, the more people will become the biggest fans ever. I suggest maxing out your resources now to get as much of whatever you want while they are still plentiful. Because by the time you realize they are running out, they will be gone forever.

Michael
    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. chasingembers

Embers

Captain Of The Black Frigate

Login to Send PM

I really only enjoy Elizabethan, and hoarded many a tin a few years back.

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.
    -Edward Teach
    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. midwestpipesmoker70

midwestpipesmoker70

Login to Send PM

I plan on getting what little I want of Dunhill for the cellar and then sitting back this fall and watching the show lol. Since we are still going through the Mcflurry and it will still be fresh in the mind in the fall, the Dunhill situation could provide some very good entertainment.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. leacha

leacha

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was really surprised at how many people who didn't like McClellands, all of a sudden became McC fanatics.

Me too. Pathetic isn't it? Last few years nobody smoked or purchased Blakeney's Best. My purchases were prehaged from the big boys, proving my point. Panic sets in and it's one of the first to disappear.

On to Dunhill. With their blends coming and going over the years there's quiet a bit of Match blends on the market so I don't see the craziness that happened with McC. But! You can never understand the mind of asswipes.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It's not a match, but C&D Tuggle Hall will bring solace to some who enjoyed My Mixture 965, but with an added zing of Perique. Just saying.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. cohibajoe

cohibajoe

Login to Send PM

I plan on getting what little I want of Dunhill for the cellar and then sitting back this fall and watching the show lol. Since we are still going through the Mcflurry and it will still be fresh in the mind in the fall, the Dunhill situation could provide some very good entertainment.

Same...going to watch this one...I was looking to pickup Dunhill Dark Flake...I checked...Nothing. Could this one be the 1st
    in the line to go?

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. herrpfeifen

herrpfeifen

Login to Send PM

Yeah, I have a little EMP just for auld lang syne but I don't need any more Dark Flake is the one I'd buy if I could. I bet it does become the Dunhill "el Dorado."

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm a fan of a number of Dunhill blends, so I'm not being Cavalier about their discontinuing their classical menu of blends. However, I am also a serious fans of brands that remain in business and attend to sufficient supply and distribution of their product. Rather than buying up fading supplies of Dunhill, wonderful though it was, I'd steer people toward supporting the sturdy brands, large and small, that continue to blend and distribute product. Let's keep them going. They are the future.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well said. Sound thinking.

Ask not what blend you will run out off; ask rather what blends are now great and will continue (barring the sky falling in).

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. midwestpipesmoker70

midwestpipesmoker70

Login to Send PM

I agree as well.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Even though I could care less about any of the Dunhill blends

Yerp.

I roll Elizabethan in papers and I've found it to be the absolute greatest cigarette ever concocted. Could care less about Dunhill otherwise.

"We have an unspoken, mutual understanding to ignore the things we hate about each other so we can continue to enjoy the things we love about each other."
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. seacaptain

seacaptain

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was really surprised at how many people who didn't like McClellands, all of a sudden became McC fanatics. Even though I could care less about any of the Dunhill blends, I have a feeling that the closer to Fall we get, the more people will become the biggest fans ever.

And then there's me. My three favorite companies are Dunhill, McClelland, and Wessex. With Wessex Red VA and Campaign Brigade unavailable, my tobacco world has come crashing down. What's next, Savinelli going out of business?

Why couldn't Mac Baren or Pease have went under instead? I hate most of their blends.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There's no justice in this world, Cap. No justice.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. saltedplug

saltedplug

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I read that smokingpipes sees a continuing supply through the end of the year.

Posted 1 year ago #
  21. woopigpiper

woopigpiper

Login to Send PM

Dunhill's current blend iterations are some of the best "straight from the tin" moistened tobaccos, in my opinion. I love Royal Yacht and Elizabethan for this very reason. There is no drying time required.

WooPigPiper
    u/feernot
    Posted 1 year ago #
  22. pipesticks

pipesticks

Login to Send PM

Dunhill's current blend iterations are some of the best "straight from the tin" moistened tobaccos, in my opinion. I love Royal Yacht and Elizabethan for this very reason. There is no drying time required.

Those are the two I still need to stock up on. I got plenty of their bulk blends and don't really care about hoarding the rest of the line. They'll be back, and if not, I'm fine with that too. I'd rather reward a company that WANTS to stay in the pipe tobacco business with my hard earned money.

Posted 1 year ago #
  23. pipesticks

pipesticks

Login to Send PM

....and I don't need any $400 polo shirts or $2000 man purses, so SEEYA Dunhill

Posted 1 year ago #
  24. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

YMMV. Both those blends are tinned at over 80% RH, way too moist for many. There was a guy here who'd get emotional when told that....

Posted 1 year ago #
  25. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you like Dunhill, you should be buying it. If you don't, their fate is irrelevant. I happen to think their Navy Rolls are the best VaPer flake. I also like the Flake and Dark Flake. Even if Orlik picks up the production, it is unlikely to be the exact same product. I've stocked up with the assumption it will be gone forever. If I'm wrong, great, then I can smoke all I want without concern of ever running short and I'll have aged tobacco to smoke. Seems simple enough.

Posted 1 year ago #
  26. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I believe the term goes something along the lines of, "stick a fork in it."

I roll Elizabethan in papers and I've found it to be the absolute greatest cigarette ever concocted.
    I have never tried this. I am very intrigued.

Posted 1 year ago #
  27. pipesticks

pipesticks

Login to Send PM

It's ridiculous how many fine pipe tobaccos make a good cigarette. Virginia/perique blends are outstanding cigs. I started out rolling Louisiana Red.
    Tried some Sutliff Red Virginia last night....a little light but a nice sweet, almost dessert smoke.
    And either Dark Birdseye or Kendall Kentucky will actually get you high
    I even like spiking my D&R Windsail with a little aromatic Hazelnut for a flavored smoke on occasion. All good stuff.

Posted 1 year ago #
  28. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

jp, Here are a couple of articles that talk about the moisture content in pipe tobacco. I don't believe anyone tins at 80%.
    http://www.talkingtobacco.com/2015/07/the-importance-of-pipe-tobacco-maintenance/

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/put-that-in-your-pipe/dust-in-the-wind-a-primer-on-tobacco-moisture/

Whenever I open a tin of Dunhill Flake or Deluxe Navy Rolls, they are at the perfect humidity for my tastes. I like some moisture in my flakes as they burn cooler that way.

Harris
    Posted 1 year ago #
  29. folanator

folanator

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Have a tube a dark flake.
    Just grabbed another tube of Navy Rolls.

I'm shutting down the Dunhill purchases. As said above, we should continue to support the blenders that are the future.

Posted 1 year ago #
  30. User has not uploaded an avatar

derekflint

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I like 925, Flake and DNR'S and have a few tins stashed...when they run out I will find replacements...not the end of the world !! I'm not going to check with ebay every 10 minutes and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off seeing who has it like I saw happen with McClelland's. When SPC and P+C run out THAT'S IT !!

Posted 1 year ago #
  31. pipesticks

pipesticks

Login to Send PM

Folenator....my plan exactly. A tube of Elizabethan and a tube of Royal Yacht and I'm done buying Dunhill.

Posted 1 year ago #
  32. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Done and done.

Posted 1 year ago #
  33. User has not uploaded an avatar

cfreud

Login to Send PM

I understand the hoarding of McClelland Virginias. The MacNeils had a special way of preparing their Virginia blends, which are very appealing. Dunhill, though a huge name with a trove of history in our hobby/lifestyle, is not irreplaceable. Its Englishes — EMP, 965 and Nightcap — are good, but Greg Pease makes some outstanding Englishes and does Russ Oulette with Home and Hearth. On the Virginia front, I like Dunhill Flake, but there are lots of good flakes out there. Dunhill makes good Vapers as well — Eliz., Dark Flake and my personal favorite, Navy Rolls. But against, there's Escudo, PS and other blends from Greg and Russ, that are darn good too. I do appreciate that people like "their" blend the best, so buy up now.

This won't stop a McClelland-like panic. When Dunhill blends are on the countdown like we saw with McClelland a month ago, the panic will set in and Dunhill will go to eBay with outrageous prices. However in this case, there are good replacements. Dunhill isn't unique.

Posted 1 year ago #
  34. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree with you cfreud. There are some unique Dunhill mixtures such as Royal Yuck and Nightcap, probably 1 or 2 others. If i liked any of those, I'd be buying enough to keep me happy for 20 years. I happen to like Navy Rolls quite a bit more than Escudo although not so much that I cry when smoking Escudo. There's definitely very, very good alternatives to Flake and Navy Flake. I'll probably level out around 25 tins of each of those and be satisfied with that. There are so many good Virginia Flake and VaPer Flake alternatives, those Dunhill blends are just something to smoke occasionally anyway.

And your analogy compared to McClelland is spot on. Yes, there are lots of other high quality Virginia products. But McClelland's Virginias were very unique. I was reminded of that the past few days when I smoked a bowl of St James Woods and 40th Anniversary.

Posted 1 year ago #
  35. User has not uploaded an avatar

maker

Login to Send PM

I think it is strange they released all these old blends just before they announce they will be ceasing production.

Posted 1 year ago #
  36. seacaptain

seacaptain

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Here are a couple of articles that talk about the moisture content in pipe tobacco. I don't believe anyone tins at 80%.

I dunno, most Samuel Gawith flakes are wetter than a can of sardines.

Posted 1 year ago #
  37. tschiraldi

tschiraldi

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I traded my McClelland tins for Dunhill Dark Flake and Ye Olde Signe tins ( even swap) as McClelland's were okay to me, but I love these two Dunhills. Now I have plenty to work through. I've been trying several new blends and have already found their replacements, which I actually like even more! This has been a bit of a blessing in disguise for me. Now, to start stocking up on these!

Posted 1 year ago #
  38. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The fact that Dunhill has re-released many old blends these last few years indicates, well, something. They might sell their recipes or something...

Smoking is one of the leading causes of all statistics.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  39. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

"I think it is strange they released all these old blends just before they announce they will be ceasing production."

Very good point Maker and something I have pondered myself.

Regards,

Jay.

...take up thy stethoscope and walk...
    Posted 1 year ago #
  40. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

One good reason is that sales on their existing line were lackluster. Adding in some revivals would spark renewed interest in the stock they had on hand. Also, these kinds of decisions don't get made in the twinkling of an eye. The decision to revive some old discontinued blends could have preceded the decision to pull the plug on the whole business.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

It is pointless to argue with a fanatic since a dim bulb can't be converted into a searchlight. - Jesse Silver
    Posted 1 year ago #
  41. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Being a wacky optimist, I keep fantasizing the sale and revival of the Dunhill brand, recipes, or some other way the blends will reemerge. But all of this is coldly calculated business. I'd have to understand the tax laws in whatever nation the blender is incorporated, and much else about their business set-up. No investigative reporter would take the time for this story; the audience is too small. The owners or corporate investors are either cutting their loses or in some odd way making money otherwise out of ceasing production. It will be an interesting story if it ever emerges, but by then even all of us will have lost interest. Kind of sad. But the Dunhill brand lost interest in pipes and tobacco decades ago. They sell high-end boutique travel bags and clothes, and such, and the pipe and tobacco were orphaned years ago. The handwriting was on the wall.

Posted 1 year ago #
  42. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am also amazed that guys are being so loyal to the company name. After what they did to the pipes and the name of the pipes and yanking the pipe tobaccos, standing behind them and supporting them while they take an ax to chop off the pipe portion of the Dunhill history just strokes my fur all the wrong ways. I'm surprised more guys don't spit in the floor at the very Mention of Alfred Dunhill. Humans are funny things.

Posted 1 year ago #
  43. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Cosmic, so true, but much of what Dunhill means to people has as much to do with their own individual history with the brand as the flavours of the blends.

Similar as to how I can hear a terrible 90s pop song, but it will make me think of my high school years. Its what I associate with the song.

Posted 1 year ago #
  44. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

All this said, I'll miss those tins of Nightcap, My Mixture 965, Royal Yacht, London Mixture, and so on. It was a great run, and they were standards in the pipe smoking world. Too bad management, whomsoever that may be, didn't have the right character to pass along the tradition to keep it going. Unfortunately, this is pretty typical business thinking in today's world. In their place, given their options, I may have done the same, but I hope not. Likely it's all numbers driven.

Posted 1 year ago #
  45. pipesticks

pipesticks

Login to Send PM

Cosmic, I agree with you whole heartedly. I will have some Dunhill's to enjoy for several years. But i take exception to their attitude. You want to walk away from the tobacco roots that founded your company? Fine. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I'm not rewarding you with exhorbitant purchases on your way out. Elitist quitters....screw them. I will never walk into another Dunhill shop again. It not only rubs me the wrong way, it downright pisses me off.

Posted 1 year ago #
  46. tobaccojoe

tobaccojoe

Login to Send PM

I'm okay knowing that I don't have enough time/free cash to cellar all of my Dunhill favorites for the future and I'm trying to order what I can comfortably afford. Thankfully, there's only a very few of their blends that I can't live without.

Posted 1 year ago #
  47. virginialover

virginialover

Login to Send PM

I have a good amount of Murray's production and those are otherworldly when compared to the STG production. Nevertheless, Aperitif, Durbar and Ye Olde Sign are close, for me, to the old Dunhill spirit. This brand has been dying slowly and it's time to go for good this time. No more revivals or marketing hype please, what represented Alfred Dunhill the tobacconist, his mixtures is no more. It's time to stop this undeath once and for all.

Posted 1 year ago #
  48. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Me purchasing Dunhill blends I like have zero to do with loyalty or a desire to reward them in any manner. It is simply a pragmatic approach to a problem, the problem being I may not have those blends available to smoke in the future if I don't purchase an adequate inventory now. The only loyalty I have when purchasing tobacco is towards my taste buds.

Posted 1 year ago #
  49. User has not uploaded an avatar

maker

Login to Send PM

Don't believe the hype. Dunhill is a branding company that doesn't make anything themselves anymore. They will sell the name to whoever will be willing to pay for the name once the contract with STG is up. Years from now people will be saying how they miss the old STG blends from the golden years and how the blends today just don't measure up.
    I haven't even heard any news of the FDA regs actually ever going into effect.
    We'll probably see the return of Mcclelland after they realize they miss the business after all and getting bored playing with animals at the zoo and painting with a bunch of kids at the local community college. The anniversary Back in Business blend will sell out immediately of course.

Posted 1 year ago #
  50. unkleyoda

unkleyoda

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Me purchasing Dunhill blends I like have zero to do with loyalty or a desire to reward them in any manner. It is simply a pragmatic approach to a problem, the problem being I may not have those blends available to smoke in the future if I don't purchase an adequate inventory now. The only loyalty I have when purchasing tobacco is towards my taste buds.

Don't worry about Cosmic, he's the resident curmudgeon.

So you say you can drink? Well, I'm from Wisconsin. Try to keep up.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  51. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It was too complicated to post. My fault.

A man without a shillelagh is a man without an expedient.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  52. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sufficed to say; The Dunhill name with respect to almost all things tobacco is simply going away. The owners of the marque is BAT and they are not going to assist the competition.

Posted 1 year ago #
  53. User has not uploaded an avatar

jzbdano

Login to Send PM

Does anyone know if BAT is paying royalties to Dunhill for use of the name?

Posted 1 year ago #
  54. thomasw

thomasw

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I will not miss Dunhill's tobaccos, as they didn't cater to my burley-lover taste, though I feel for those who will miss some of their unique blends like Royal Yacht, which isn't exactly replaceable. Pipestud and deathmetal both loved the blend.

After some time he felt for his pipe. It was not broken, and that was something. Then he felt for his pouch, and there was some tobacco in it, and that was something more. Then he felt for matches and he could not find any at all, and that shattered his hopes completely.

The Hobbit
    Posted 1 year ago #
  55. admiral

admiral

Login to Send PM

They are not going away just re-branding
    And still if you like them - buy some, why you need to wait to come close to extinction in order to stock up?

Posted 1 year ago #
  56. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

DONE-hill

Posted 1 year ago #
  57. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

jp, Here are a couple of articles that talk about the moisture content in pipe tobacco. I don't believe anyone tins at 80%.

Dunhill does, on at least several of their blends I've had a few tins each of. Just over 80% @ 70º... But the winner is Esoterica: over 90%! At least on the last five half pounds of Margate I have opened; some were mid eighties.

Posted 1 year ago #
  58. unkleyoda

unkleyoda

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Dunhill does, on at least several of their blends I've had a few tins each of. Just over 80% @ 70º

That's odd. I smoke mainly Dunhill, and their tins are always perfect smoking moisture. Are you talking about flakes or ribbon? I have yet to 'pop' any Dunhill flake tobaccos yet, so my experience is with ribbon cuts. Now Gawith is wetter than wet.

Posted 1 year ago #
  59. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

How done is Dunhill? Well done.

Posted 1 year ago #
  60. blendtobac

blendtobac

Tobacco Blender Extraordinaire

Login to Send PM

Even if Orlik picks up the production, it is unlikely to be the exact same product.

Actually, it would be. Orlik has been making Dunhill for years, now.

Russ

Posted 1 year ago #
  61. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

What? What? Orlik is opting to pick up Dunhill blends after making them for years anyway? I think I missed a few turns in this story. Last time I was predicting this -- someone picking up the Dunhill blends as a going concern -- I was being my usual starry-eyed optimistic self. So it turns out Orlik has the ball (and has had it for years). Sometimes optimism is just how it is. Hmmm. Pardon me while I get my balance. And Dunhill blends had a nice bump in sales in the ensuing excitement.

Posted 1 year ago #
  62. woodsroad

woodsroad

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

What? What? Orlik is opting to pick up Dunhill blends after making them for years anyway?
    Except that they haven't been "Dunhill" blends. They are Orlik blends with the Dunhill name stamped on them. So Orlik keeps making them, and calls them something different.

For those who think that the blends taste better with the Dunhill name on them, I suggest that you save your old tins and just keep refilling them.

Posted 1 year ago #
  63. lazar

lazar

Login to Send PM

Except that they haven't been "Dunhill" blends. They are Orlik blends with the Dunhill name stamped on them. So Orlik keeps making them, and calls them something different.

But blended to the original recipes, right? So to be fair, they're sort of in between a Dunhill and an Orlik blend.

Posted 1 year ago #
  64. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So a Nightcap by any other name would taste as sweet?

Posted 1 year ago #
  65. woodsroad

woodsroad

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

so a Nightcap by any other name would taste as sweet?
    What if I told you that Nightcap and Capt. Monochromatic Grape were the exact same blend, but with different labels?

But blended to the original recipes, right? So to be fair, they're sort of in between a Dunhill and an Orlik blend.
    I guess. But what matters here is that Dunhill hasn't made pipe tobacco in decades.

Posted 1 year ago #
  66. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For whatever a "recipe" is worth. They still can only blend with the tobaccos they have at their disposal, which are almost certainly not the same as days gone by.

To my mind, any tobacco that's reissued or made by a different manufacturer than the original will only be a MATCH at best. That isn't a value judgement, but that's what it is.

Posted 1 year ago #
  67. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It's one of the reasons I just can't wrap my head around people going bananasandwiches over the Balkan Sobranie - You can tell them until you're red in the face that it's just a Balkan like many others with a sticker on it, but they WAAAAANT that sticker.

Posted 1 year ago #
  68. unkleyoda

unkleyoda

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

What? What? Orlik is opting to pick up Dunhill blends after making them for years anyway? I think I missed a few turns in this story. Last time I was predicting this -- someone picking up the Dunhill blends as a going concern

WHOA! Russ never said that Orlik WAS opting to pick up the 'Dunhill' blends. He was only responding to someone saying that IF Orlik optied to pick up the 'Dunhill' blends, that they would taste the same, because they already make them.

Posted 1 year ago #
  69. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

WHOA! Russ never said that Orlik WAS opting to pick up the 'Dunhill' blends.

This is how crazy internet rumors get started, friends!

Posted 1 year ago #
  70. unkleyoda

unkleyoda

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This is how crazy internet rumors get started, friends!

That's why I wanted to make the distinction. It's crazy how two people can read the same thing and come away with totally different conclusions.

Posted 1 year ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   greeneyes, ron123, cshubhra, lloydcole, clickklick, smipe, shayde