PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I'm looking for instructions on how to easily pull up the discussions which I have marked as favorites. Any help would be appreciated.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Oh well hell, I thought it worked fine, but now I see that. That's kind of stupid. What's the point in showing all of the topics instead of showing just your favorites? Doesn't look like you can even cycle through pages to find them. MODS! Hey MODS! What gives?

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, well I noticed a long time ago that you can't access anything except "log out" from your "My Account" drop down until you click on "Home" first. Really annoying sometimes when you try to upload or post pictures. The profile thing has always had me perplexed. You can get there several different ways and each way look different from the other.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I could see how that might have posed potential problems, especially when one person gets sincerely riled up at the very mention of "The Frank Method". A blog posted during that debacle could have been potentially harrowing.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Right, so I'm not the only one that has problems with this. Ok, I was beginning to wonder at my computer surfing skills. The other question I'll ask at this point...is there a way in the Forum section to scroll through the list of threads to find older threads that aren't posted on the discussion page?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
If you go to the subsections in the Forum lists, they go back for quite a ways. Or search for a topic and include "pipesmagazine" in your search criteria.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Guys, since this is a little problematical, it is extremely reassuring to me, as a technophobe, that even the digital saavy find these matters perplexing. But to your credit, you patiently tinker and solve the puzzles that continually come up, rather than taking it as a personal humiliation and cussing out the binary gods in colorful language. Or maybe you do that first and then solve the puzzles. I told someone recently in a private message, I have not yet graduated from painting on the walls of caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.