How Could You Possibly Resist This Deal?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
"This auction is for one time only, will not relist."
We'll see about that...... [:wink:]
I missed that, hilarious. Fishtale would be more apt for this one.
It might be fun to offer $1295....

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
You raise a fine point Sable. I'm not sure how anyone can resist! Certainly all the bidders are awaiting the final moments to place their bids. If that pipe doesn't sell for 4k+.... Well I dunno but it's going to alter and confuse my feelings concerning right/wrong, good/evil. That auction reminds me... I have a briar backscratcher that was handmade for and used by Alfred Dunhill himself to scratch his nutsack. I'll let it go for the bargain price of $3000. IM me if you're interested!

May 4, 2015
SO funny. I'm glad I don't have to scour ebay for this stuff, because you guys are so good at it and post everything on here that's worth chuckling at.
PM sent on the Nutsack Scratcher.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Edward VIII was known for his unimpeachable judgment, so I am not going to miss this opportunity to own the "exact pipe" he endorsed. This pipe was almost certainly smoked by not only the long-reigning Edward VIII, but also by Wallis Simpson. What a piece of history!

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Nate does that Nutsack scratcher look like this?

img_4978-150x112.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This ebay seller should write for J. Peterman, the clothing catalog outfit that specializes in romantically written catalog copy to woo its buyers. The Prince of Whales and Duke of Whoppers.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Darn- missed the sales blurb. Now just a tiny picture and:
"Item condition:Used

Ended: Jul 18, 2015 , 7:32AM

Starting bid:US $1,495.00

[ 0 bids ]

Shipping: FREE Standard Shipping

Item location:Deltona, Florida, United States

Seller:

buscia3mary (72 ) | Seller's other items"

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Happy Indian Independence Day!!!
We drink beer and play with explosives on our Independence Day. How do you guys celebrate?

Hey Rob,

There is a speech from the Prime Minister of India from the Red fort in New Delhi. Alcohol is not sold on any National Holiday and must be purchased the previous day. I celebrate it by sleeping all day till noon and then having a bowl and a beer. I made a video last year on India's Independence Day History on my YouTube Channel.
On the other hand, schools, colleges, companies have their own way of celebrating it. It is celebrated at the village, town, city, state, national level with the unfurling of the flag the elected political/bureaucratic representative followed by Army/Police/NCC Parade.
Lots of "hipsters" usually criticize their own country on facebook this very day claiming the people who fought for our freedom were assholes etc etc. You know how it goes.
Cheers,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.