PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I read reviews saying this tobacco had more Vitamin N, this one less. How do you tell? It doesn't get you high or make you happy per se. I've never smoked cigarettes, except for one my dad made me smoke on the island of Mallorca when I was seven. What does it do; how can you tell?

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
You'll know when it hits. The room spins/you get a slightly tipsy feeling. Then, if you continue smoking, and you didn't eat, your stomach begins to churn and you feel like throwing up. Ok. This is what happens to me. Might be different for you.
-Jason

firstwordisee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2012
Relatively new to pipe smoking but a some full body cigars I used to smoke will definately make the room spin. Not sure how much of this due to nicotine.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Try a big bowl of Peterson's Irish Flake if you're suffering from Vit N deficiency.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Irish Flake does it for me too. I feel no need to have other bowls after one of those for a while.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
So, the room spins, you feel sick, and you don't want to smoke anymore. I can get that from my damn blood disorder. Eep.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
You'll know it hits when the "tuff guy" is taken out of you. Too much of the vitamin is definitely a man take down.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
+1 to nsfisher. Do not smoke 1972 on an empty stomach. It will put you down for the count.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I'm like nsfisher, 30 year cigs..
On the heavy tobacco's I get a little light headed, but not many tobacco's do that to me. And yes, I still inhale about every other puff. The ones that do are:

* Peterson Irish Flake

* Kendal's Kentucky

* Haddo's delight (less so than the other two, but still has some)
Now I need to go find me some 1792 ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.