Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
D3EE917B-5CE5-4885-AEB8-496E900DD470-10662-000016AE40329EF7_zps0d0f3501.jpg
. Yearly shots, liked getting in truck, does not like to get out. LOL

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I've been playing a Dungeons & Dragons computer game recently, and I believe I just got attacked by one of those. Keep an eye open when you sleep, Bradley. Dog's up to no good. His attempts at invisibility reinforce this. No good.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
PMon is one beautiful dog, Bradley. It would be a shame if he were invisible. I hope the vet finds him in good health.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Eric, there's a sticky above the posts called Instructions for Posting Pictures in Forum Posts. Here's a paste of it:
It seems that a lot of members are having problems posting pictures. Most of these problems seem to be caused when trying to use pics from your Album in your profile.
Right now I am going to explain how to post pics using an alternative method.
1) You need to sign up to a free picture hosting site such as Photobucket.com.

2) Once you have an account, you can upload your pictures into your album there. You can go into your settings on Photobucket and set the size that you want them to upload as.

3) Upload your pictures to your album in Photobucket.

4) Once your pictures are uploaded, hover the cursor over the pic that you want to show in your post on PipesMagazine and a drop down box will pop up on that pic.

(In that drop down box there will be 4 code links. E-mail & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, IMG Code).

5) Copy the IMG Code link and paste the link into your post here.

6) When you are finished writing your post and have pasted the IMG Code link, click the Send Post tab to submit your post and when it posts, your picture will be in it.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That is, once you have your picture uploaded from your computer to your free Photobucket account, click the IMG link on the image in Photobucket, and the link will be copied to your computer. To insert the pic here, click the IMG button above your post, Ctrl+V to paste the link, and click the IMG button again. Then you can click Send Post.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Haha tell PMon it will only hurt for a minute...Gumbo still doesn't buy it...he knows the vets office...he could care less about the shots, it's the damn thermometer up the butt he hates...lol hope it's not toot dramatic for P...

Status
Not open for further replies.