PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
Was accepted into Eastern Michigan's honors student program!

Really happy to have been offered this opportunity. Hoping it helps me as I go through pre-med and prepare myself to transfer to UofM.

One extra thing to look good when I am ready to transfer. :D
Time to smoke a big fat bowl of some good bacci and celebrate!

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
Congrats. @Wazynf one of the courses you will need to get through in a pre-med program is chemistry. Feel free to PM me for tutorial help, I have been teaching that subject for over 20 years. Congrats again on making it into the honors program.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Might as well say goodbye to all your friends now. Finding the time to study for an Accounting degree was hard enough.

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Congratulations! Be prepared to never feeling safe in a hospital again xD once you have been on the "other side" and see how a few of those surgeries are performed and the lack of care/effort that's involved you'll never check yourself in again xD

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Congrats bro. It should come as no surprise though...we pipe smokers are the smartest people on the planet he he he.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Good Job and Congratulations !!!
Your whole life lies ahead now, make it worthwhile.
Enjoy that good bowl in an earned celebration....... :puffy:

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Congratulations! Do your very best to learn and make the highest GPA you can - because that's what it takes to get into medical school; then in medical school do the very best you can to have an open mind and learn everything - because that's what it takes to discern the truth from propaganda. (P.S. I teach Human Anatomy and Physiology, and have suggestions on ways that you can learn a lot of material in a short amount of time; you'll find that this will be the case in most of your biology/medical classes.)

Jul 8, 2012
Congratulations! I have been an honors student at Ferris State University(the other side of the state from you) going on three years now! It sure has made me a better student. I know if you stick to your classes and use good time management you will succeed! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.