PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I can't believe that I have been on this forum for a year already. I have learned SO MUCH from you all, from tobacco types, pipes, packing methods, lighting methods, storage, resto, and the list goes on and on. The most important thing that I have learned is that this forum primarily consists of ladies and gentleman; folks that are very gracious of both their time and their cellars. I have made many friends here, some that I have actually met with in person and shared a few bowls and stories with, and those that I have not yet met but looking forward to doing so in the not so distant future.
This first year has been a great journey my friends, and I look forward to continuing the journey for as long as the road will have me.
Cheers and happy smoking,
Dan

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Wow, Yaz, welcome to our exalted purple cloud. We've learned a lot from you too, and hope that the sharing tradition will continue long into the future.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome to purple, Dan. I think of Forums as a good pub, even if we each have to supply our own

libation; the conversation flows. And there's no question about being able to smoke a pipe.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Congratulations, it's people like you that that keep the forum interesting. I'm new to the forum and some day I will turn purple. Hopefully not from croaking!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I selected the purple smoking jacket. Kevin has not sent me the tracking # yet.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Congrats Dan, I look forward to one day sharing that bowl with a pipe bag full of our matching pipes! Here's to many more posts from you my friend.
Brian

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Couldn't have happened to a nicer dude.
Cheers to many more posts, Dan. You're one of the good guys.
--Pat

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks so much for all of the kind words guys. I DEFINITELY want to smoke a few bowls with my pals from TGWN.
I also chose the purple smoking jacket and expected Cortez to have shipped my purple-access code for the Executive bathroom

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
Purple Haze:
Purple Haze was in my brain,

lately things don't seem the same,

actin' funny but I don't know why

'scuse me while I kiss the sky.
Purple Haze all around,

don't know if I'm coming up or down.

Am I happy or in misery?

Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me.
Purple Haze was in my eyes,

don't know if it's day or night,

you've got me blowing, blowing my mind

is it tomorrow or just the end of time?

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
This is definitely a great forum for all levels of pipe smokers, but definitely beneficial for those just starting out. April will be two years for me on this forum, and two weeks ago was two years for me on YouTube in the Pipe Community over there. I've learned a lot on both and its definitely made my pipe smoking journey much more enjoyable.

Jan 8, 2013
Congrats on reaching purple, Dan :) It's nice to look back on what you've learned here on these forums. Great set of folks here. As always, I look forward to seeing more of your posts, Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.