PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I was really craving a cig for some reason this morning so I decided to roll up some 5 Brothers and smoke it. Holy nearly knock me on my arse. What a nicotine buzz, felt like I was back in high school for a minute. Just had to share and curious if anyone else has had this happen to them.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I was gifted a good size cigar years ago. On a fishing trip I fired that bad boy up! Oh buddy, that sucker turned me green. Cigars still scare me. Peppermint schnapps scares me also, but that is another story.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Irish Flake made me puke a couple of times before I threw it away. Such power is meant for those who can wield it with great responsibility.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Eric, I can handle Irish Flake on an occasional basis because it can be sipped with care; impossible to get 5Bros to smoke slow due to the RYO-like shag cut and the fact that it's usually bone-dry out of the pouch.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I made the additional mistake of using a coffee grinder to get the flakes into this extra fine cut, boy I was a pipe noob back then!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Five Brothers always gives me a bit of a buzz in a pipe. Wouldn't want it in a cigarette, but I've

never been a cigarette guy. A bowl of Five Brothers doesn't last long, so it limits the effect.

Nightcap has a pretty healthy nicotine content too.

vamike

Might Stick Around
Jun 2, 2013
Blue Ridge Mountains
I have to get some 5 Brothers. I have weened myself to about two cigarettes a day and want to quit them all together. Five Brothers may be just what I need when the nic urge hits.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
vamike, sounds like we are at about the same point with the cigarettes. I am down to just a couple a day sometimes none sometimes 3-4 a day. Taste like $hit compared to my pipe but it is a hard habit to break. One 5 Bros home rolled is my early am and late night nic hit. Don't really like it in a pipe for some reason, the other night it gave me a nic hit like never before but today it was better without the ill effects, I think best not on an empty belly. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.