PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Here's to Forums Mods who gently but firmly shepherd along the seemingly endless stream of posts with patience and reasoned judgement. I think these folks do an amazing job of letting some edgy things pass, sensing when thing have gone awry, nudging things back on track, and closing threads when it's best. No one except Solomon is Solomon, but the mods do an awfully good job. So here's a pipe tobacco toast (or adult beverage, or non-alcoholic toast) to our mods, past and present. May we all moderate ourselves so that their burden is light. Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a prosperous and healthy New Year to us all.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Hear, hear! As someone who has modded elsewhere I know what a thankless task it can sometimes be. Yet, here, it is a task always done with grace and humour. Buy those guys a drink! :clap:

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
MSO: "May we all moderate ourselves so that their burden is light." Well said.
Thanks Mods....Keep up the good and necessary work

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
th

Cheers, Moderators!

Thanks guys. I love me some toast!!

Yeh, you guys make it easy for us. If this weren't already such a well behaved bunch, I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much. But, so far I mostly help folks find things on here like a virtual truffle pig, and mostly the thread closings are people meandering off subject. Only a handful of bad guys every now and then.

But thanks guys, and... oh yeh... I have to close this now. :puffy: JK

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
I was part of an art forum once that was not moderated at all, and hackers ended up getting into the programming of the forum and shut it all down. Thus, I am very grateful for the Mods here who do a fine job. Good post, MSO!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
To the mods of this forum:
You can ALL $#*#& S($@#* %#!!(*) *&&$#@&^!
:nana:
jay-roger.jpg

PS- Peace on earth and all that...

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
If there were no need for mods there likely wouldn't be any, but as forums are virtual they encourage license. My hat is off to the peacemakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.