PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
When we throw a Christmas Party in Florida, it's not that traditional- This was a fun one- I spent 2 days cooking ribs and had probably 50 friends over for the festivities- We have big sliding doors on the back of the house leading to the pool...and at 70 degrees and sunny, it was perfect. The only downside is that they just about cleaned me out on the homemade limoncello that I made- went through 3 bottles of that, 40 bottles of wine, and 30 lbs of ribs...

A good time was had by all!

11shuf5.jpg

esuplk.jpg

98gaw6.jpg

14ybm1k.jpg

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Sounds like a hell of a time Zack! Merry Christmas and best to you in the New Year. With any luck I'll be adding one of your pipes to my collection next year!

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
zack24:
Since you live in a seasonally-deprived part of the United States I am certain that certain of the Forum members will be pleased to chip in and send you some snow and ice. I just wish that we had known about the party beforehand so that you could have appropriately decorated the deck around, and surface of, the pool!
I wish for you and yours a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
How did you manage to get the "Fin du monde" beer in Florida, zack????
The butcher's shop where I get my ribs sell it...Stuff costs so damn much, I can't afford to have a drinking problem....
...surrounded by pretty women, barbecue galore, and tasty beverages, and your pipe..all the ingredients were certainly on hand for a great time.
Yep, those are definitely some of my favorite things...

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I can't imagine Christmas without tons of snow,

but this looks like a great warm weather way to kick off the holiday season!

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
This time of year a Christmas Party is usually a barbecue as its summer Down Under.
Do you make and sell pipes Zack, if so have you a website I can view your wares for sale and do you ship to Australia?

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Toby, That makes perfect sense to me anytime of year...We'll be in the same general area next May visiting New Zealand. Looking forward to some trout fishing..and I do make pipes...usually around 50-60 a year...

Status
Not open for further replies.