PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterdoo

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2018
Hi All -
My name's Dan and I'm from New Jersey -- it's great to be here.
I got into pipe smoking after about a decade of cigarettes and 4 years of vaping. It's been about two months. I spent the first month and a half on strictly cobs. I bought my first two briars (savinelli and rossi) about two weeks and they've smoked wonderfully, albeit with a few issues.
Anyway, I'm happy to be here and looking to learn!

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
Greetings! I am a new pipe smoker and new to the forums. I've been learning a lot here. Many posts to explore.

scooterdoo

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2018
Yep. There's a ton of information and everyone is so polite. It's quite refreshing.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome Dan and Techie. I am also new, started smoking a pipe in March. Great group of pipers...always helpful.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Welcome to the brotherhood of Briars,Sir, You couldn't have done better choice in Your live,glad you did gave up with that vaping,thats a pure vaste of money in my opinion, in the rest I will second to what our highly esteemed forum member Mr.M Thompson had said above. Best Greets, Paul

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Howdy & welcome! Thirds to what Mike & Paul alluded to. I started pipes waaaay back in the '60s, & still find something new nearly every time here, usually from true mavens like sablebrush, mso, jpm, cosmic, cortez, warren, chasing embers & many others. For me any day I learn something new is a good day,& believe me, I have a lot of them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.