PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Latakia is my chocolate.
So, I had some C&D Pirate Kake and some Peterson Perfect Perfect Plug leftovers; not enough for a bowl of each. I combined them. And the flinty-3P blended with the soft, dry Kake to made for a nice smoke. I am not a blender and have no interest in becoming one... but I stumbled across this combo.

[Reese's Peanut Butter Cup reference: a product I do not like... ruins the chocolate]

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
That's happened for me several times, taking two tobacco blends that were sort of meh or downright awful, and confining them to get a decent and sometimes delicious smoke. Mostly ends up being a Virginia added to a VaPer or Heavier Latakia blend. Keep at it, that may be our best way to survive the tobaccopalypse, but mixing together what's left.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Sounds like a winning combo! :puffy:
Latakia is my chocolate.
Have you tried SG Chocolate Flake?
Hmmm does anyone make such a blend? Cause if so, then it would be all over for me...
Toque Peanut Butter Snuff ... not for smoking but the only combo of PB & tobacco that I can think of.
EDIT: If you'd like to try it I'd be happy to send a sample!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I did just recently buy 200 Grams of toque Chocolate snuff!
Nice! I just picked up some more Spanish Gem and Whiskey & Honey along with some other UK snuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.