PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Hello Everyone. New to the board, but have been reading for sometime. Great community. I am a 30 year old pipe smoker, started when I was about 20 for a bit, got put on hold, with the lack of variety in Canada, but recently missed the joy of pipes, and picked it up again. Ordered a whack of baccys including some Boswell's and Gosh I missed it! I am huge Brigham fan, being Canadian and all. I love the now rare "sportsman show" pipes. What a great idea, wish they still did it.
In the mean time again just want to say hi, and I will shortly be posting some pipes up for sale or trade. I recently got some big lots looking for Kirsten pipes in Canada, and had the opportunity to get two lots with some kirsten's and a bunch of old "Made in Canada" Brighams and some Dr.G and others. Needless to say there is way to many, so I cleaned them up and they look great but not "perfect perfect" as I am learning I am gonna sell these as "Working Man's pipes" as like I said their cleaned up, but not perfect as I am still learning. so please stay tuned and can't wait to meet some new friends.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Welcome to the forum. You might want to read the sticky about buying and selling before you post. We would love to see pics of your current collection though.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Thanks for the kind welcome, I hope I can add to the forum here and can be actively involved. I don't know a whole lot about pipes, enough to get by, but would gladly help any way I can! I just recently (last year or so) really started to be able to pick the notes out of the tobacco smoke. I think I was lighting it wrong..... all just tasted like smoke in my mouth. Now however, I am able to get this wonderful mouth full of taste...love it!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Welcome to the forums! If you plan on selling your pipes here, make sure you have at least 50 posts first, as 50 is the minimum post requirement for selling things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.