PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Afternoon, folks! I'm a member who hasn't been active for a while, doubt anyone really remembers me haha(kinda got out of the hobby for a bit, other interests). Anyhow, I've been thinking about posting some tobacco for sale to see if there's any interest. Will make a post on the sale forum and anyone who's interested can PM me on here. I haven't been active for a while and the mods can make the call if this is OK or not. Thanks, Jeremy

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Yep. Remember your avatar. It has been quite a while. Well, sorry to hear you're not involved anymore. Just list your tobacco on the tobacco sell/swap forum and the age of them if you know and I'm sure there will be some folks interested. Good to hear from you again.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks for the replys guys. Just like to get rid of some of it as I'll likely never smoke it all. Not a huge amount, maybe like 10-15 lbs tops. Its mostly from 2013-14 so it's got a little bit of age on it.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Haha not sure on the amount @mikethompson, just a ballpark figure. Haven't been able to get a chance to make up a post for this yet, ended up getting busy the last few days. Hopefully by the first of the week.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Ended up changing my mind on selling, started smoking a bit again and figured I shouldn't let it go. Apologies to anyone who was interested. If the mods would like to close or remove this post that would be great.

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I was about to PM you for the list bubblehead33 but happy to read you're going to stick with it! Many happy smokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.