PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecigarsoldier

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2010
Wisconsin
That just made me feel like it’s no safe to post anymore. From now on I’ll be posting under my new alias: Rusty Schackelford.
The funniest joke always has some truth in it. Scary, vary scary.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Hey that's pretty cool Whiskey.
Does your neighborhood get flooded by sightseers? I consider 1984 to be the book that impacted my world view most.
Power to the proles.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
This morning I spoke with a friend, a non tobacco user, who surprised me by saying that he was joining the fight against excessive taxation on tobacco products. He realized that punitive taxation because the State deems it to be unhealthy, and in order to increase revenues to offset increasing health care costs, may one day be directed toward the things he now enjoys: hamburgers and fried foods in general -- especially fast foods.
I applauded his decision and encouraged him to go one step further and actively support ongoing opposition to "ObamaCare." You see, like most of us by-definition normal people, my friend is at least 20% overweight. If the government can force us to buy health insurance, it can force us to purchase health club memberships using the same justification it now uses to support its tobacco policies. So one day we will find ourselves swiping Federal ID cards through Federally approved workout machines to document our compliance. That may be in addition to forcing us to buy our food from a Jenny Craig or Seattle Sutton-type healthy-meal company, probably owned by a politician's brother-in-law. It's scary to see our freedoms evaporate. Now, lets go get that pizza.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Make my extra large with triple Pepperoni, triple Mushrooms, and triple Cheese, on thin crust....I'm watching my weight.
Oh yeah....I'll need a chocolate Easter bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.