PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Well, I got up this evening and received some bad news, there was a certified letter in the mail from a lawyer. It seems that the apartment we're renting has been foreclosed on, and we've been given 90 days to vacate. This is the second time in just over a year that this has happened to us, and it is so frustrating! I really like were we live now, and I hate moving with a passion! This is just so upsetting, I mean, I have a week of vacation coming up in October, and now instead of relaxing, and maybe having a little fun, now I'll have to spend that time trying to find a new place to live. I'm sorry to vent like this to you guys, but I just need to blow off some steam. I might not be on quite as much in the coming weeks, and might be without internet for a while in the transition,but will be back ASAP. I'll keep you guys informed.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Sorry to hear of your position, hopefully you will find something even better and for less. In the world of real estate it's a mess out there. Hang in there.

Doc

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I know how you feel. We have had to move twice because other companies bought our complex and changed the "income requirement" for tenancy so that we had to move. It's a pain in the ass, good luck finding a new place.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Thanks guys... I'm hoping for the best, but fearing the worst... just having to come up with the money for a deposit, and having utilities transferred and all.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Thanks guys, we've been riding around looking and taking down numbers, but it'll be tomorrow before we can start calling. At least I have 90 days to find something else.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
That sucks. That just happened to my folks recently. It's ridiculous that you have to move because the people up the pay chain screwed up/can't support their obligations.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Moving really does suck. We had the pipes done in our house last year so we escaped away for a few months. At least we didn't have to move the whole household. Not being at the mercy of landlords is one reason I bought our apartment (plus I always figured paying rent is throwing money away every month).
Good luck in finding a new place!

mukihr

Might Stick Around
Jun 27, 2011
sorry to hear this...

i have a same problem connected with moving so i can understand you really good....

hope you will find even better place to live and hope this will be soon and easy for your family...

Status
Not open for further replies.