PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontbeaburleyman

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2013
Central California
Hi All!!
Been stalking the website for a few months now! Started smoking pipes when I got tired of the ridiculous prices they're charging for cigars. I'm enjoying it very much. Have purchased a couple of cobs, a Savinelli, a Brigham, a Lorenzetti and a Peterson for Christmas this year.
Several of my cigar buddies have been keeping an eye out for estate pipes. The most recent one has "Chelmsford Made in France" stamped on it. I can't find anything on it. Any ideas on its history?? Thanks for your help!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Sorry couldn't find a thing about this make of pipes. I searched the number one pipe search site

http://pipedia.org/index.php?title=Main_Page, and then google but nothing came up. I would be careful about buying a pipe that you cannot find any info on. If it was a great looking pipe in great condition with great grain, it might be worth 20 bucks tops.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome aboard Dontbeaburleyman!
Here is a link that will probably answer a lot of questions about site functions.

Lurkers enjoy the articles and reading the Forums but generally miss out on the fun you can have in posting.

So, here ya go (this will answer a lot of questions): Reply Box; Tricks and Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.