PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
I did a search but am still having trouble finding out some things about the forum itself. All of my activity on here is through my phone, I’m not sure if that is where my difficulties are coming from...
How do I quote another previous post in a thread and have what I am quoting show up in my post? I see the “”quote”” button over the dialogue box but can’t figure out how to use it..
How do I “tag” another member when I am talking about them, as in if I am talking to them or referencing them in a post? I have seen other members talking to me in posts and my screen name shows up in bold text.
Is there an app for this forum?
Lastly, I see that I went from a “new member” to a “junior member”, what does it take to reach all of the other classifications? And what is significant about the members that have unique descriptions (ie Captain of the Black Frigate, Part of the Problem...etc..)?
Thanks!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Quoting- copy and paste the text you wish to quote. Highlight the text, and click on the quote button.
Member Status- goes up for number of posts, and time on the forum. 1 year + five hundred posts = purple preferred member. Special titles have no significance, they're just funny. :mrgreen:

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the quote help! That they are, and yours was the one that got me wondering.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
How do I quote another previous post in a thread and have what I am quoting show up in my post? I see the “”quote”” button over the dialogue box but can’t figure out how to use it..
Thanks for asking and thanks to the Captain for the answer. I had given up trying to figure out how to quote. 8O

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for asking and thanks to the Captain for the answer. I had given up trying to figure out how to quote.
You’re welcome, it’s the little things haha

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
There's a couple of ways to do the quote, but that's one of the quickest. Happy to help!

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
That they are, and yours was the one that got me wondering.
I unintentionally caused a Black Frigate buying frenzy a few years ago, and that one just stuck. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.