PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I'm looking for a Peterson Rosslare Royal Irish 106 in the walnut finish. It's basically a cross between the Rosslare line and Royal Irish line, being a spigot type fitting instead of the normal fitting of the Rosslare. I've never been much for straight pipes, preferring bents, and I therefore have only a few straight shanked pipes. But after purchasing a 106 St. Patrick's Day pipe, and falling in absolute love with the thing, I want another. In looking for other 106 I might like, I've found quite a few I wouldn't mind having, but the Rosslare Royal Irish in walnut pushes all of my buttons. The kicker is, I can't find the blasted thing anywhere. The few sites I've found it, it's sold out! So I came to the one place I can think of more than any other where someone might have a lead for me. So PLEASE, HELP ME FIND THIS PIPE!!! :D

002-029-13275.jpg

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Mr. Pickypants and his royal Rosslare. You may have to contact the factory. I can't find one in smooth. If you have a burning need and must have a pipe, but not exactly that pipe, there is a nice rustic at a good price here:
Rustic Rosslare Royal 106
Price seems good. Not sure what shipping is, but that one is $126.85 at today's rates.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Uh-huh, that's what you get for giving me grief over wanting to collect the B56 billiards! :nana:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Pipedivan beats all around the bush but fails to deliver in 106...
Pipe Divan Fail...
That said, I love Pipe Divan. I got stupid stupid deals with them last fall. Atlantic's for $68 or something like that.

Jan 8, 2013
I saw those, Wyfbane. And Pipe Divan's prices are awesome. The 999s look fantastic in that line too, but my heart is set on that 106 lol

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
I had a look round some of the uk sellers for you. There are a few with the sandblast 106 but not the smooth walnut. There are a couple of x105 smooths but not 106! Sorry about that.

jensen

Can't Leave
Apr 10, 2016
As didache said. mysmokingshop.co.uk has a sandblast 106 and a smooth X 105.
For mm X 105,106 and 107 see petersonpipesnotes May 2015-
I have an 106 in my stock but would not like to send it to America. It could get

lost among so many people.

Jan 8, 2013
I never was a big fan of Peterson's blasts.I'll just have to keep looking until one pops up somewhere. I just hope it's not a very long wait 8O

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
That's a handsome pipe, Anthony. Hope you find one!
Also, how hard is it to get a custom pipe from Peterson? If I could have any pipe in my hand, I'd have the that Rustic Rosslare 106 wyfbane shared only with the green stem of an Atlantic series instead of the amber Rosslare. That should be their next Halloween pipe.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
They always say the chase is better than the catch, but I have a feeling that once you catch it you'll be feeling pretty good. That's a very nice looking pipe. Hope one finds its way into your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.