Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I know it would probably help if I attached a photo, but that's beyond my abilities. :D I'd recently re-discovered a couple of pipes I'd relegated to a drawer umpteen years ago, sort of forgetting about them and resumed using them. 1 is a billiard-esque pipe I'd bought from a B&M decades ago. It merely is marked FE RO,(there is a space between 1 set of 2 letters and the next)over Italy. Anyone have any idea who might have made that pipe? I don't recall ever seeing FE RO on any other pipe in all my years.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Here's how:
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Dropbox, etc.), or on virtually any site, select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address) into the box that pops up under IMG in the compose reply window of the thread in which you want the photo to show. Bingo; now you've posted a photo directly!

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Thanks for the info guys. Never heard of that maker before. Mine is a good smoker except it tends to heat up more than most of my pipes. Good chamber capacity. After finding it in that drawer got to realizing that I had more Italian pipes than I realized-they come in #2 in national representation in my pipe herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.